John Bolton fired

In the midst of all the leftist angst about who Trump fires, the little facts that Trump's administration hires more blacks and women that Obama did, and he pays them better, all the while spending less on staff than the Magic Negro. Also lost is the fact that turnover in the Trump White House has NOT reached the level of Obama, either Bush, or Clinton.

I did not care for Bolton's hiring to begin with. Bolton likes perpetual war.
I was somewhat leary. Bolton understands the middle east and european situations very well, however, his solutions are usually only to be the hammer hitting the nail. Trump isn't going to jump into a war unless he has exhausted every other avenue ... just like he promised on the campaign trail. Imagine that.

I was somewhat leary. Bolton understands the middle east and european situations very well, however, his solutions are usually only to be the hammer hitting the nail. Trump isn't going to jump into a war unless he has exhausted every other avenue ... just like he promised on the campaign trail. Imagine that.
Yep. I'm thinking Bolton pushed the shoot 'em up Tony too hard and Trump said no dice.

Big7

Eventually everybody gets runned oft by Trump or his family. They don't play well with others.
Perfect. We hired him to not play well with other's. Right? I like Bolton though. Shame that didn't work out. He ran offense and very hawkish. That's good and bad at the same time.

I absolutely have faith in Trump and will support him from now on.
🏭🏭toot-toot.

JB0704

Dove Hunter
Perfect. We hired him to not play well with other's. Right? I like Bolton though. Shame that didn't work out. He ran offense and very hawkish. That's good and bad at the same time.

I absolutely have faith in Trump and will support him from now on.
🏭🏭toot-toot.
I got no problem with him running off the folks who disagree with him, and the self serving folks, and the swamp creatures. I don't know why he makes such poor choices to begin with.....starting with Reince Preibus and other similar type folks. I heard a quote "if you are always firing folks you either have a hiring problem or a management problem." Makes sense. I think his is a hiring problem. And once they are gone, they all turn on him, and he gets baited into these stupid twitter wars.

I like him, the tax cuts won my vote in 2020. I wish he could have done more of his agenda. I think his hires have handcuffed him as much as congress.

Last edited:
Trumps agenda is HIS agenda. Anyone in his Admin that isnt working toward it gets fired or rsigns. I could care less which of the two choices are made.

So far, his policies and agenda have set us back on track to MAGA. If he has to fire people or they resign because they disagree, so be it.

JB0704

Dove Hunter
Trumps agenda is HIS agenda. Anyone in his Admin that isnt working toward it gets fired or rsigns. I could care less which of the two choices are made.

So far, his policies and agenda have set us back on track to MAGA. If he has to fire people or they resign because they disagree, so be it.
Imagine if he hired folks who were on board to begin with. He and Bolton were ideological opposites on foreign policy, why was the man put in that position? I know he’s gotta get rid of them, but still a bad look if u can’t make a good hire. So far it Looks like the only two solid hires he’s made are Pompeo and Pence (and Hope Hicks but she’s gone too).

Imagine if he hired folks who were on board to begin with. He and Bolton were ideological opposites on foreign policy, why was the man put in that position? I know he’s gotta get rid of them, but still a bad look if u can’t make a good hire. So far it Looks like the only two solid hires he’s made are Pompeo and Pence (and Hope Hicks but she’s gone too).
I agree, his Admin choices haven’t been great, so to speak. It gives an impression of instability, and every time I think that I say to myself, “Nope, they weren’t onboard with Trumps decisions”.

I’d like to see him doing another term with EVERYONE onboard.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
I did not care for Bolton's hiring to begin with. Bolton likes perpetual war.
That’s why he was fired/resigned however you want to call it!
He has been wanting a war with Iran for a while!

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
8 years v 3 years. We can support him, vote for him, defend him all we want, and I will, but the fact remains: Trump has a hiring problem.
Don’t need to many NSA’s when you are making the USA weaker, bowing to our enemies, or giving Iran $150 billion!
Don’t need to many to do all of that!

Saying I’m sorry to our enemies is easy even Hillary could do that!!