John Bolton fired

JB0704

Dove Hunter
Truthfully I don’t care how many he hires or fires as long as the job gets done!

I personally like watching Liberal Idiots (not meaning you) go crazy when he does hire or fire someone!
Imagine where this administration would be if he hadn't started with leakers (Preibus + a plethora of others), incompetents (Spicer), incompatibles (Tillerson, Bolton, Kohn, etc), and idiots (Scaramucci and Omarosa). Im sure I left a whole bunch off. For the life of me I can't understand why Dr Carson was named the head of HUD. Im just saying there was so much missed opportunity because he has either listened to the wrong folks, or made many wrong calls. Ether way, a whole lotta MAGA got left on the field in this first term on account of it.

Trump done fired him
Bolton IMHO is a true patriot, has unquestionable integrity and a keen sense of what America’s role on the world stage should be. Trump on the other hand, wanted to negotiate with the Taliban from a position of weakness, AT CAMP
DAVID. Trump is an idiot and a buffoon whose only accomplishments, fortunate for us, he was steered into
by his conservative leaning handlers, and he just fired another very strong and wise asset.

The Babylon Bee ran a story about Bolton hired by the Galactic Empire as their NSA. Palpatine and Vader jointly accepted Bolton's resignation after determining that he was a little too aggressive for the Empire!;)

Bolton still gave Trump valuable advice that Trump thankfully considered and rejacted!

Imagine if he hired folks who were on board to begin with. He and Bolton were ideological opposites on foreign policy, why was the man put in that position? I know he’s gotta get rid of them, but still a bad look if u can’t make a good hire. So far it Looks like the only two solid hires he’s made are Pompeo and Pence (and Hope Hicks but she’s gone too).
Many who have worked with Trump tell us that he likes to hear all views, even those that oppose his own. However, they also tell us that when makes a decision, he expects everyone to pull in the same direction. I can see where Bolton might be one who didn't know when to shut up.

I am not too worried about his staff and appointment turn over. He wants results and if you don't produce them, you got to go.

Bolton IMHO is a true patriot, has unquestionable integrity and a keen sense of what America’s role on the world stage should be. Trump on the other hand, wanted to negotiate with the Taliban from a position of weakness, AT CAMP
DAVID. Trump is an idiot and a buffoon whose only accomplishments, fortunate for us, he was steered into
by his conservative leaning handlers, and he just fired another very strong and wise asset.
Now, I like Bolton, but as I said before, I was leary about his hire this time. As for the rest of this, how is a sit down negotiation a negotiation from weakness. Thanks to Trump our military is as ready as it has ever been and the world knows it. Camp David is where the talks were held between Israel, Egypt and the US when Carter was President. The only think I think was thoughtless was to hold this close to 9/11, but then the Taliban is not who attacked us.

Trump is no buffoon and I have to question anyone who looks at him and makes that statement. There are plenty of smart folks left in the room after Bolton's exit.

Now, I like Bolton, but as I said before, I was leary about his hire this time. As for the rest of this, how is a sit down negotiation a negotiation from weakness. Thanks to Trump our military is as ready as it has ever been and the world knows it. Camp David is where the talks were held between Israel, Egypt and the US when Carter was President. The only think I think was thoughtless was to hold this close to 9/11, but then the Taliban is not who attacked us.

Trump is no buffoon and I have to question anyone who looks at him and makes that statement. There are plenty of smart folks left in the room after Bolton's exit.
As for the rest of this, how is a sit down negotiation a negotiation from weakness.
Trump wants out of Afghanistan. Al Qaeda know this. They are in a position of strength, because they know all they have to do is bide their time and we will leave. They win either way. Trump has absolutely nothing to offer them. That's how.

Trump is no buffoon and I have to question anyone who looks at him and makes that statement.
He is an idiot who continually snatches defeat from the jaws of victory. I could provide endless examples of how he has shot his agenda in the foot till the cows come home, but let's be honest; when it comes to politics most people are too heavily invested emotionally to reason with. If you won't concede he's often his own worst enemy, there's nothing I can say that is gonna persuade you.

There are plenty of smart folks left in the room after Bolton's exit.
Granted, but Trump isn't one of them. We should be grateful, however that there are some left to steer the ship

Trump wants out of Afghanistan. Al Qaeda know this. They are in a position of strength, because they know all they have to do is bide their time and we will leave. They win either way. Trump has absolutely nothing to offer them. That's how.

He is an idiot who continually snatches defeat from the jaws of victory. I could provide endless examples of how he has shot his agenda in the foot till the cows come home, but let's be honest; when it comes to politics most people are too heavily invested emotionally to reason with. If you won't concede he's often his own worst enemy, there's nothing I can say that is gonna persuade you.

Granted, but Trump isn't one of them. We should be grateful, however that there are some left to steer the ship
Well, I'm sorry, but these comments about Trump's intelligence make me wonder about yours. He is a yankee and mostly unlovable, but he is smart as a whip.

Afghans always want financial aid and that is the leverage he has over them. I for one, don't see any reason to keep troops in Afghan and I've asked quite a few service people who are up the chain and they said we are getting diminishing returns from our presence there and probably could do more with covert ops than traditional boots on the ground. We are not going to change the culture of that cesspool, instead we need to maintain sufficient intel to keep a close eye on their radicals. But as one commented, we need to keep a very close eye on the radicals that were let in the US by the last administration and the converts they are getting right on US soil.

Well, I'm sorry, but these comments about Trump's intelligence make me wonder about yours.
That’s fine. I question my sanity every day. Tell you what; I have a perfect solution that will make you feel better immediately. I can say “Trump is brilliant.”, which won’t change his intelligence one iota, but WILL make you feel better about yourself and me both. It’s a win:win:win. There. It’s done.

That’s fine. I question my sanity every day. Tell you what; I have a perfect solution that will make you feel better immediately. I can say “Trump is brilliant.”, which won’t change his intelligence one iota, but WILL make you feel better about yourself and me both. It’s a win:win:win. There. It’s done.
You have the right to your opinion and your comments one way or another do not enter into my feelings. I don't know many "idiots" who are billionaires or who take on the deep state and win against the heavily favored candidates of his own party, much less the supposed to win opposition candidate.

We can support him, vote for him, defend him all we want, and I will, but the fact remains: Trump has a hiring problem.
It has all the outward appearances of that but nobody really knows Trump's mind except Trump. That's why so many people hate him. He is an inscrutable iconoclast who gets results by very unconventional means. In other words he is unpredictable. He can't be categorized or cataloged. That's unsettling to a lot of people. Their real objection isn't so much what he does but how he does it.

If most people told you the truth they would tell you they want their President to be "Presidential". Ask them what they mean by "Presidential" and the words "gets results" will never be part of the definition and if it is it will be qualified with the words " by the usual accepted political methods" which in fact means no results at all.

Jesus Christ didn't do himself any favors whan he confronted the moneychangers and upset their apple carts in the temple. He got noticed and he got results even though it cost him his life. Nobody remembers the names of any of the moneychangers or the Sanhedrin of the time (well, except for maybe Joseph Caiaphas) but Jesus Christ is a household name 2,000 years later.

I'm pretty sure Miyamoto Musashi and Sun Tzu would fully understand Trump and find him a worthy opponent. He employs all of their tactics and strategies to maximum effect.

You have the right to your opinion and your comments one way or another do not enter into my feelings. I don't know many "idiots" who are billionaires or who take on the deep state and win against the heavily favored candidates of his own party, much less the supposed to win opposition candidate.
Personally, I don't know ANY billionaires, but I've never entertained the notion that there's any correlation between money and wisdom.

As for the election results, my opinion of what happened is that most elections are a race to the bottom. Trump just started there, and it's a place that it just so happens, most of America resides. JMHO.

Let's just agree to disagree and leave it there.

Which part of The Art of War does Trump not live up to?
There's no point in going down this road. I'm not gonna change your mind and you're not gonna change mine. No point in writing out a thesis on how Trump's actions differ from "The Art of War". principles. If you feel so inclined to support the presumption be my guest, but I have no interest.