John Deere 4052m

twtabb

Anyone own one of these? I am looking to purchase a new tractor and this one is available and meets most of the options I want.

We have had great success with the 4044M. The 4052 is essentially the same tractor. They have great power and are very comfortable.

fishingtiger

Anyone own one of these? I am looking to purchase a new tractor and this one is available and meets most of the options I want.

Did you ever end up getting one? I just got one in Dec and am very pleased. A lot of power, comfortable, and can do just about anything around the farm I need it to

twtabb

I did. Rats got into my wiring so we have already been in the shop. Wire coating is soy based and rats love it.
I like everything so far.

fishingtiger

I had that problem couple years back with my previous JD. I leave mine under the pole barn so the rats got free access. I cant use poison cause of the dogs so i better set out some traps.

twtabb

I have tried red pepper, pine sol cleaner. Poison and trying to crank it a least once a week.
I have been cleaning up storm de ri from hurricane. It does a good job but it does have limits.