John Deere imatch quick hitch review

mizuno24jad

Anybody got any experience with the John Deere imatch quick hitch for the 3032e model? I am considering getting one, supposed to make switching implements a lot easier

kranich

It will work on the bush hog. With still having to connect the driveshaft on the bush hog you don't save as much time as you do hooking up to other implements, but it does work

mizuno24jad

Awesome thanks, the pto shaft isn’t a deal breaker, having to hook up all three points is the pain lol I’ll be getting the quick hitch soon

Last edited:

1gr8bldr

Just buy the one tractor supply sales. And throw away the "hook". Get two pieces of 1/2 steel, about 6 in x 2 1/4, and drill 1/2 holes at each end. The hook is never right. I started refabricating all my implements to fit the hook but eventually quit. Now I back into it and hook up the left and right, then get off and use the flat adapters. Every implement then works. The JD is no better. It's about the "rating". There are some cheap one's out there. The TS one does require adapters, which are not cheap. If you can find a high enough rated quick hitch without needing adapters, that's the way to go.

1gr8bldr

More valuable than power steering. Worth triple what it costs

1gr8bldr

Been thinking about this....... if I had it to do over.... no adapters. I would take it straight to the welding shop and have them build it up, fill in to fit a standard pin, with no adapter......... hmmmm, then it may not lock in. It will need to be built upward a little. Take a standard pin to use as a guide fabricating

Stroker

If you change implements often it's the way to go. The TSC brand works well if you match your implements to it. I wouldn't have a tractor without one, saves your back and a lot of fussin and cussin.

Cestes1abac

I have sold many of them here with packages. Make sure your equipment is Cat.1. The only things that usually do not fit are spreaders and grooming mowers. There is a kit for grooming mowers though.