JT, Bubba and friends Live From The Tree 2019. A year of highs and lows IV

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
Bubba doesn’t get a pink spot today ?
Not really wanting to kill another buck so mainly doe patrol although big nasty stanky pappy would change my mind.. also got lots of work around cabin and camper to leave until turkey season... stands to work and fall lines to pull... Mainly just not excited for howling wind to the earhole!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Not really wanting to kill another buck so mainly doe patrol although big nasty stanky pappy would change my mind.. also got lots of work around cabin and camper to leave until turkey season... stands to work and fall lines to pull... Mainly just not excited for howling wind to the earhole!
Worked out great for you so far today too. No deer and my left ear is bleeding :rofl:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Not happening this am.

Gonna give it maybe another half hour and go pull some lifelines off stands.

See y'all this afternoon

Havana Dude

Set till 10, same thing for me, a shutout. Seeing more deer in my backyard than I do a mile from the hard road.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Back on stand.

I'm in Spypoint Ladder which sits on the edge of 100 acres of half standing and half cut corn. The combine is here cutting about 150 yards out. I'm blue dot.

Bubba is going to H1.5 lockon. It sits on the opposite side of where I was in H1 last eve. It's a GREAT stand! Bubba is gonna be fuschia this eve ?.

It's a very cool 41 with a NNE wind blowing on my right shoulder. The wind isn't perfect for here, but if anything walks my treeline either direction I'll be good.

Views and location
Screenshot_20191206-140117.jpgIMG_20191206_37841.jpgIMG_20191206_37599.jpgIMG_20191206_3856.jpg

rosco772001

Back on stand after a strikeout this morning. Sitting in a thin strip of woods on a creek that acts as a funnel between two timbers. Was in the bow shop at noon and nobody saw deer this morning so maybe they will move a little earlier this afternoon.. good luck all

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
2 does a couple hundred out in front feeding and a baby buck feeding about 125 yards over my right shoulder at Walnut stand

Good start

South Man

Back on stand.

I'm in Spypoint Ladder which sits on the edge of 100 acres of half standing and half cut corn. The combine is here cutting about 150 yards out. I'm blue dot.

Bubba is going to H1.5 lockon. It sits on the opposite side of where I was in H1 last eve. It's a GREAT stand! Bubba is gonna be fuschia this eve ?.

It's a very cool 41 with a NNE wind blowing on my right shoulder. The wind isn't perfect for here, but if anything walks my treeline either direction I'll be good.

Views and location
View attachment 994175View attachment 994176View attachment 994177View attachment 994178
Jim, this is awesome! Where is this?

Squeaky

It has been a very slow sit so far. I have refreshed my memory as to why I don’t do them often. At least these 3 babies have filtered in and out of plot most of the day.

Oh got a big doe that just entered the plot. I do not see her boy friend in tow. The babies are happy to see her.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
It has been a very slow sit so far. I have refreshed my memory as to why I don’t do them often. At least these 3 babies have filtered in and out of plot most of the day.

Oh got a big doe that just entered the plot. I do not see her boy friend in tow. The babies are happy to see her.
Yeah this time of year can be painful on an all day sit... More painful than normal ?

catch22

Set till 10, same thing for me, a shutout. Seeing more deer in my backyard than I do a mile from the hard road.

I’ve got a nice 9pt in my yard in the city limits of Tallahassee that was 10 yards from me on my way to work this morning. But me an my dad drove an hour north and are live from south Ga. rut is starting to kick up here so got our fingers crossed for a goodun.

Dog Hunter

I’ve got a nice 9pt in my yard in the city limits of Tallahassee that was 10 yards from me on my way to work this morning. But me an my dad drove an hour north and are live from south Ga. rut is starting to kick up here so got our fingers crossed for a goodun.
where you hunting in sowega?