JT, Bubba and Friends Live From The Tree AARP Style 2018 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

welsh0311

Two more does just eased through.

Scott just had a solid 3 1/2 yr old 8 come through. A fat coyote gave him the slip earlier. We were at a local diner and there was an ad for dead coyotes and the reward was $60. Not bad!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
This was how it worked for us in KS. Course we had a new outfitter that was just starting. They would actually bring us bag lunch into stand at noon, and ease around the property walking to keep deer up and moving. Wasn't to sure on that deal however I did shoot my buck and my doe with the same guide beside me. Reckon as he came to bring lunches both days he drug the deer with him. Poor guide was not much of a cook though. Who would have thought one could ruin biscuit and gravy.
Man not sure I would have liked that, altho you killed out so who am i? Lol

MidwestAddiction

Sure enough shooter chasing doe couldn’t get him to stop- would of been a long poke with brush too. Hope he comes back by on my side of creek this afternoon

Up to 14 deer now- another small 8 came through

Keith Karr

Rain about to stop....hopefully. Leaving cabin now.

Heading to a property that has no service. Will try to catch up and update tonight.

J Ferguson

Usually Im on board here from day one but been so busy I just caught up. Good luck y’all lets see those pics of the giants on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.