JT, Bubba and Friends Live From The Tree AARP Style 2018 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

turkeykirk

I can’t believe coyotes haven’t taken Bubbas buck down. They are usually chewing on ours out there within a few hours.
That’s what I was thinking too.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Good luck with the hound!! Does this mean bubba is done even if the deer is not found?
Yes he's done in Kansas. Most outfitters will have a draw blood policy... So if you draw them that's your hunt. It's their discretion because sometimes it's easy to tell it's not a mortally wounded deer.

420 and this little fella just showed up like a ghost. Gotta be careful cause they are just gonna appear

IMG_20181108_26402.jpgIMG_20181108_31339.jpg

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Danged wind has been perfect for 7 hours and now it's primetime and it shifts north or harder NE and has stayed there for 10 minutes.

Why wouldn't it?

Last edited:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Anyone heard from Shaynepaul??
I texted him today. Said he was having trouble with an adjoining neighbor for tracking. Man I hate people sometimes.

I hit the grunt a minute ago and 2 baby bucks cake by me from opposite directions. This feels so right! Except the wind, this feels so right!

bullhorn1

I texted him today. Said he was having trouble with an adjoining neighbor for tracking. Man I hate people sometimes.

I hit the grunt a minute ago and 2 baby bucks cake by me from opposite directions. This feels so right! Except the wind, this feels so right!
I know the feeling a pay hunter in Illinois killed one that died under my sons stand today that scored close to 180,my son is sick had all kinds of trail cams of it and is going up monday,but he let the guy come get it and he was very thankful,they have alot of 5 1/2 and 6 1/2 yr olds on their leases so there's plenty more

Status
Not open for further replies.