JT, Bubba and Friends Live From The Tree AARP Style 2018 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
My views this afternoon. The deer moved good this morning. The last picture was a nice buck I saw following a doe this morning. I'm hoping a doe will give me a shot. IMG_20181111_3899.jpgIMG_20181111_40624.jpgIMG_20181111_17552.jpgIMG_20181111_45873.jpg

savannahsdad

Th young 8 was about 30 min ago. Didn’t realize it didn hit post reply. Deep grunting off to my left. COme in big daddy. Losing light fast in this wood lot.

rosco772001

Just shot a coyote. Hit him mid body he ran 8 yards spun in circles and fell over . Thought he was dead. Looked up a minute later and he was standing up . He literally had half his guts hanging all the way to the ground . We went trotting off dragging them two hundred yards out of sight. What an incredibly tough animal. Glad he ran off . Didn’t want to drag him away from my stand and stink up the clothes . Other than that my fields empty

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Losing light day. Another couple younger bucks have showed up and most of the deer are now across the canal to the east. None of the bigger bucks, or the absolute hammer, from this morning\afternoon have made an appearance that I can see. No clue how many I've seen this evening. A bunch and about 3\4 have been in how range ?

Down to about 15 mins Max.

savannahsdad

First afternoon in Kansas and wow. 16 deer two strong but young 8s. Not shooters but sets the stage for the rest of the week. Bout to dark in here. Calling it a day.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Pretty danged good 1st sit in Iowa. Weather turned out about perfect, saw a boatload of deer, saw lots of chasing, saw a few very, very strong bucks and 1 100% beast.

Can only hope for it to stay strong altho the cold is coming thru.

Nite people... Be safe headed home

IMG_20181111_54626.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.