JT, Bubba and Friends Live From The Tree AARP Style 2018 III

reelsouthern1220

We got in to Kansas late last night. Driving to camp this morning and plan to be on stand this afternoon. Looking forward to a fun week and hopefully we'll see some bruisers hit the dirt! I doubt I'll be as thorough as some of you with the live updates, but I'll certainly be keeping up with the thread and post any good encounters and hopefully some pics of Ol Moe before it's over with. Good luck to all who are in the tree!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
We had our first frost of the year this morning. Youngest daughter is in the stand at the house with my dad. She sent me a text not long ago saying "really buck just crossed the back corner of the plot. Hope he comes back soon because my toes are numb....."

I am so glad that my girls have the opportunity to hunt with my dad. They are 21 and 19 now and still love to hunt even though "adult life" gets in the way more often LOL.. I know it means a lot to him and them.

Good luck to everyone hanging in a tree or in a box!

Good stuff Core.

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
Still an 0fer here... did have a bird briefly but he was blown into a tree

tbrown913

Just got the ok from my wife to hunt this weekend! I'm a stay at home dad and she is a lab leader for Owen's Corning, so her stress levels stay high. I'm leaving her with our 1 year old and 3 dogs to go try and fill the freezer! Gonna be my second rifle trip this year, which doubles my time from last year lol.