JT, Bubba and Friends Live From The Tree AARP Style 2018 III

jimbar

Thanks Jim and Gary for another great year. Hope your illness and other issues are resolved quickly so that you'll be able to enjoy Christmas and possibly get in a few more days in the woods.

BornToHuntAndFish

Hope you recovery soon Jim. Sorry it was such a bummer having a bad cold & bad weather conditions. Hope it will not be long 'til you can get back to chasing whitetails. Appreciate you, Gary, & all others taking us along on your hunting adventures.

Jason C

Thanks for another great LFTT again this year... you guys give us hunters something to look forward to each year. Hate to see it end .. I'm addicted to this refresh button trying to see all the updates .... lol God blesss

Core Lokt

Man Jimbo, y'all gave it a great run. Successful without a kill if you ask me but I'm know body.

Hope you get to feeling better and we all really enjoyed the ride! Travel safe brother and continued prayers for Bubba and family.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Man Jimbo, y'all gave it a great run. Successful without a kill if you ask me but I'm know body.

Hope you get to feeling better and we all really enjoyed the ride! Travel safe brother and continued prayers for Bubba and family.

Everyone is somebody if they allow themselves to be somebody ?.

I completely agree, every sit is successful with or without a kill. Just being able to spend a few hours or days or weeks or months to do what we love makes it successful.

The kill is always the ultimate goal, but is also always JUST the icing on an already successful hunt.

I'm home and watching some kids (college) football and reflecting on it all while enjoying a lil whiskey n dr pepper and of course my family. They we're incredibly happy to see me andknow that I'm home for good and although I'm not that family kinda guy...it def makes me smile to see their smiles. I got home just in time for daughter and adoptive daughter to swing by the house before winter formals.

Really can't ask for more ???

20181201_182854.jpgIMG_20181201_182951.jpg

BornToHuntAndFish

There's no place like home with family. Glad you're safely home & not by yourself away feeling miserable any longer.

Worley

Fellas you make November’s special for all of us....Thanks for sharing the moments with us, I had a blast with you fellas as usual

GAGE

GONetwork Member
Your a machine Jim, thank you again for taking us along and my thoughts and prayers to Bubba. Get some rest, sell some cars and bring on LFTT 2019. Merry Christmas to you and yours, and Go Dawgs!

rosco772001

Thanks for letting us all tag along with you and bubba. I look forward to what you guys do every year And enjoy all the story and updates. Happy holidays to you and your families and we will be praying for you guys and especially bubba and his family. The hunting community that involves itself with lftt is in my opinion some of the greatest people . Keep up what y’all do!!!!

RMelton

I’ve been MIA for a few days. Hunting hard and no signal at the farm. Figured it out after a few days. No bucks sighted for me. My buddy shot at a nice buck on Friday but hit a tree limb. We each got a good size doe so we are going home with plenty of meat. Got a head start on next year if I get the return invite. We meet the neighbors over the weekend and got invited over for some homemade snapping turtle chili and he offered fo us to stay with him next year so we don’t have to drive back and forth to the hotel. All in all my first Illinois trip was a great success.

SECDAWGS1

Thanks to all who contributed to the LFTT thread this year, and those who will the remaining of the 2018-19 season. Praying for Bubba’s situation daily! JT, like everybody else who posted, I appreciate all the posts with pictures and updates each year. Makes sitting in the office a lot easier. Can’t wait to see what 2019 holds for y’all.

Havana Dude

I agree. It has taken me many years to get to hunt deer like is in this post. As far as i know, he is still alive. I was in a tree to his left when this pic was taken. It’s one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever had the pleasure of hunting. The older I get, the more I appreciate just getting out of bed.

Attachments

• A55B0291-37D6-497F-A4B2-80B7B1A65539.jpeg
    A55B0291-37D6-497F-A4B2-80B7B1A65539.jpeg
    356.7 KB · Views: 84