JT, Bubba & friends Live From The Tree 2017...12 years stong! III

Jason C

Live in the Ga woods slow so far only thing here is a couple of wood ducks on a creek to my left. Got the ole pistol out so let's see what happens

bulletjig

On a ridge looking down on a swamp. Rubs and scrapes all in the bottom. 45 degrees with a good wind for this spot.

Jason C

Thanks JT, no deer yet but two squirrels running a race with each other. Come on papa deer my .44 needs to have a talk with ya..

shaynepaul708

Moved a new set to corner of pond past couple nights driving out has been a rather large buck we call the big nine hanging out . I hope to at least find out where he's coming from if not punch this shotgun tag

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Kill one Shayne!

Btw we have spent the last few hours looking at 470 acres of prime timber land that borders our current farm.

Hmmmm

catch22

Pull trigger on it JT. Sounds awesome.

I'm lftt in Webster county GA. Sitting on edge of picked cotton Big Timber and thicket to the north. Hope something pops out before dark.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Tough hunting these last handful of days:deadhorse:

Watching a little Georgia Auburn and thinking about supper.

Nite people

shaynepaul708

Well we'll well it's the final day stay tuned it's the final day for this shotgun tag still holding my elite the hitlist has grown substantial the owner asked for some meat and got 3 cull bucks and of course 3 shooter bucks something gonna die today so stay tuned! Oh yeah one bully buck too that's about 100" 8 pt it's wack city today !

Latest posts