JT, Bubba & friends Live From The Tree 2017...12 years stong! III

rosco772001

On last try with the slugs . Saw 13 last night . One good shooter ten but got across my fence and in to the neighbors before I could lay eyes on him . 60 plus degrees with a se wind. I did see some rutting activity last night so maybe they will move again. Good luck to all

shaynepaul708

Well this is my final 2017 illinois buck hunting day I'm in a stand that we hung to trap the big nine and even though my buddy had a non lethal hit the spot still proved to work. Almost all of our shooters have been seen in daylight 30 yd from this stand ( from other stands lol) we had two bonus bucks show up including a heavy 8 at Thanksgiving and a6.5 monarch 275+ lb deer. PS one if out 2 yr 70 inch 4 points was at pond on the way in just south of me with this se wind

Attachments

• 2017-12-03_15.04.47.jpg
    2017-12-03_15.04.47.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 447

shaynepaul708

Land owners daughters boyfriend just got to property with dove stool and shotgun this can't be good I text her to send him south of me maybe push em to me

BornToHuntAndFish

Congrats ShaynePaul. Way to go!

Your time now Rosco so hoping shooters come back or show up soon.

Sorry about others packing it in but it's been a fun inspiring ride.

BornToHuntAndFish

Whoa, what a mighty good looking rocking tall tined titan of a beast!:cool:

Big backstraps on that bad boy beast of a whopper whitetail.

Thx for posting, Sir.:bounce:

:fine:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Great finish Shayne! Congrats brother and thx for keeping LFTT alive while we finished up. I truly appreciate it. Proud for you man.

Nite folks, I'll put an end to the 2017 Live From The Tree madness tomorrow.