Juicy Smolay Part Deux! God Bless Trump!

Thread starter #1
You are out of your mind if you don't think this was the best election ever.

LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga. - A man trashed his pizza restaurant and ice cream shop near Atlanta to fake a racially motivated burglary so he could file an insurance claim, police said.
Gwinnett County police officers responded just before 9:30 p.m. Wednesday after a 911 call reporting a man damaging the businesses, according to a Friday news release. The caller said the man was driving a black Chevrolet Silverado without a license plate.
Officers stopped a truck matching that description as it was leaving the shopping center and noticed televisions attached to brackets with damaged drywall in the back, the release says. They learned the driver, 31-year-old Edawn Louis Coughman, owned the businesses.
A back door of one of the businesses had yellow pry marks, and officers saw swastikas, "MAGA" and racial slurs on the walls inside in what appeared to be fresh black spray paint, the release said. Some of the booth cushions were sliced open, mirrors were broken, wires were cut and a video surveillance system was broken.
Coughman told officers he noticed the damage and theft earlier in the day and called his insurance company but not police. Officers concluded the damage hadn't actually happened earlier in the day and arrested Coughman on charges of false report of a crime, insurance fraud and concealing a license plate.
After getting a search warrant for Coughman's truck, officers searched it Thursday afternoon and found a yellow crowbar and cans of black spray paint.
Police said it appears Coughman planned to make it look like a hate crime had been committed and to file an insurance claim while also selling the undamaged electronics and appliances.
Police said Coughman has bonded out of jail. A phone number for him could not immediately be found, and it wasn't clear whether he had an attorney who could comment.

NOYDB

A phone number for him could not immediately be found
Because a reporter needs a phone to do their job.

Big7

Good Grief. What the heck has our society become?

If the authorities start freezing bank accounts and putting these fools in PRISON- that would stop it real fast.

Has jussie paid any money back to CPD?
Has he done any jail time?

If one ofof us "regular folks had done that, we would be broke trying to defend ourselves AND be on the inside, looking in.

Burns my butt up.

Rockdale THINKS they are going to fine me $1000.00 (+/-) for disorderly conduct for breaking up a fight that I was minimally involved in except trying to talk everyone down. In the arraignment, they had 2 days in jail on the table. I brought in the sack full of meds to court and pulled up my shirt to let them see all the scars on my front, back and both sides. They dropped the jail and tried to get me to plead guilty and they would drop the fine down to $500.00+ junk fees. I said no. They wanted me to sign some crap saying that if I plead guilty, that means I would have to agree to a bench trial in the same judges court room. I SAID NO, I wanted a jury trial. The solicitor said "this is municipal court, we don't do jury trials". I said " I have a constitutional right to a jury trial with a jury of my peers - that what I will have". She had not a clue as how to react or what to say. She went and talked to some other's in the MONEY MILL, KANGAROO COURT ROOM, came back, had me sign a paper that said it's been bound over to state court, you are free to go and the state court will contact you by mail with a new arraignment date".

I have, through a motion of discovery, obtained a CD with all the body camera tape.

No way 12 people will convict me. At this point, I'm not even going to hire a lawyer. That's subject to change- depends what they say at the state court arraignment.

It was clearly a case of 3 cops that showed up didn't have a clue. They just wrote everyone remotely involved a citation.

Why do the "regular folks" get in anykind of barely misdemeanor trouble have to pay big fines, a few days in jail and probation for nothing and rich folks commit felonies only to get a slap on the wrist? That's not right and should be defended to the max. It's a racket- a lot of folks just sit by and take It.
I'M NOT ONE.
RANT OVER.😁

Good Grief. What the heck has our society become?

If the authorities start freezing bank accounts and putting these fools in PRISON- that would stop it real fast.

Has jussie paid any money back to CPD?
Has he done any jail time?

If one ofof us "regular folks had done that, we would be broke trying to defend ourselves AND be on the inside, looking in.

Burns my butt up.

Rockdale THINKS they are going to fine me $1000.00 (+/-) for disorderly conduct for breaking up a fight that I was minimally involved in except trying to talk everyone down. In the arraignment, they had 2 days in jail on the table. I brought in the sack full of meds to court and pulled up my shirt to let them see all the scars on my front, back and both sides. They dropped the jail and tried to get me to plead guilty and they would drop the fine down to $500.00+ junk fees. I said no. They wanted me to sign some crap saying that if I plead guilty, that means I would have to agree to a bench trial in the same judges court room. I SAID NO, I wanted a jury trial. The solicitor said "this is municipal court, we don't do jury trials". I said " I have a constitutional right to a jury trial with a jury of my peers - that what I will have". She had not a clue as how to react or what to say. She went and talked to some other's in the MONEY MILL, KANGAROO COURT ROOM, came back, had me sign a paper that said it's been bound over to state court, you are free to go and the state court will contact you by mail with a new arraignment date".

I have, through a motion of discovery, obtained a CD with all the body camera tape.

No way 12 people will convict me. At this point, I'm not even going to hire a lawyer. That's subject to change- depends what they say at the state court arraignment.

It was clearly a case of 3 cops that showed up didn't have a clue. They just wrote everyone remotely involved a citation.

Why do the "regular folks" get in anykind of barely misdemeanor trouble have to pay big fines, a few days in jail and probation for nothing and rich folks commit felonies only to get a slap on the wrist? That's not right and should be defended to the max. It's a racket- a lot of folks just sit by and take It.
I'M NOT ONE.
RANT OVER.😁
Be saving your money.

NOYDB

Catch a thief that was stealing because they didn't have enough money. Charge them a money fine so they steal some more. Charge for probation. More stealing. Wash, Rinse, Repeat.

Big7

Just FYI in most places if you get put on probation you have to pay monthly probation fees too
At the Conyers municipal court, they call it "private probation" as soon as you pay your fines, the drop probation. If you pay it then you don't even get probation.

Plus, either way, it's not reported to the state or anyone else. They take CASH or debit card only. No checks. No credit cards.

Am I the only one that thinks a BUNCH of that goes in somebody's POCKET.

Hire a lawyer.

And next time, remember, no good deed goes unpunished.
If you or yours are not in grave danger, walk away...
Good luck in court.
I do if I can. This was in the 6x6 fourier (they call the common area. Kinda hard to walk away when the neighbor that caused it had hold of my GF's hair. She has never even been in a fight. Scared to death when that hag assulted her. She's very strong an could have EASILY beat the crap out of that old you know what. She did bust her lip when she head- butted that old hag while she had a hold to her hair, some of which came out. She saved it but soon as they said something about jail, she freaked and plead no- lo. Still cost her $500.00 + junk fees. It wound up being almost $900.00 said and done.

Looked like a Jerry Springer show. The old hag's wig, weave, hair or whatever they call it fell to the floor. I stomped it out real good on the concrete slab. Just glad we got out of there. Had ZERO problems the first 5 years she leased it. Recon because she always had white neighbors. Trouble started the day it was sold to the new owner's and the other tenant was her mother. AKA the old you know what. I'm glad we got out of Rockdale. It's one of those third world holes Trump talked about.

Be saving your money.
Hummm... Would you just roll over and not fight it knowing you didn't touch anyone?
Plus, I'm the one that called the cops..
The old hag plead guilty, has a 3 page rap sheet+ plus, she moved out of state.

I think I have a pretty good shot.

I WILL fight it tooth and nail even if I have to pay a lawyer. I'll make that decision depending how the arraignment goes.

Bout' time luck went in my favor, I hope.
The jail stays full with real criminals. I will take jail time before I pay. They have nowhere to put a disorderly conduct
convict-tee.. I hope. We will see.

"Hummm... Would you just roll over and not fight it knowing you didn't touch anyone?
Plus, I'm the one that called the cops".

It is usually best to not stand in front of a train, especially for $500, I hope the video does not show you stomping the old hag's wig.

Spend a few hundred dollars and get a lawyer before your arraignment. Someone that knows the system and players. May be able to get it dropped before the arraignment with a phone call or two.

He who represents himself has a fool for a client. Abe Lincoln

Spend a few hundred dollars and get a lawyer before your arraignment. Someone that knows the system and players. May be able to get it dropped before the arraignment with a phone call or two.

He who represents himself has a fool for a client. Abe Lincoln
Pay very close attention to this man and while you are at it hire a good criminal defense lawyer. State court ain't municipal court by a long shot.

https://www.martindale.com/find-attorneys/

Make sure the one you hire is peer reviewed. :wink: