July UF update

bullgator

Went by the athletics area of campus while I was in Gainesville today. Took a few pics of a championship sports program. Enjoy!038CFCBF-F075-4207-9577-52FA25EA30F4.jpegD24E83E0-0B55-4785-AEEB-E7B44161E639.jpegB19C2661-E6A5-4139-BE67-EC038819BC4F.jpegCADF5DA8-4B4E-4F55-B8ED-415DDA5289F7.jpeg3C09A85A-4BA3-4466-9EF2-456EDC2441E1.jpeg

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Nice .... hope u locked your vehicle , and didn’t let anyone get your credit card numbers !

bullgator

:rofl::rofl:
Nice .... hope u locked your vehicle , and didn’t let anyone get your credit card numbers !
This isn’t Athens or I’d have been more worried about it.
In all honesty, I really did notice how clean a town Gainesville is. For being a college town it was kinda crazy.

bullgator

alphachief

Did you visit this historic site???

1280px-Hogtown_Settlement.Historical_Marker.jpeg

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Gold Ranger

So, where are the pictures from the championship program? All I see is a bunch Go Gata pics.

bullgator

So, where are the pictures from the championship program? All I see is a bunch Go Gata pics.
Well you have to be able to recognize what’s right in front of you.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Well look who shows up out of the blue. Good to see ya, bro! Hope all is well with you and that midget stripper you ran off with. :biggrin2:

SS Thug took it hard after you left. He's gonna be super excited when he sees your post. :LOL:

Kidding aside, good to see ya, brother! Hopefully you can stick around.

:cheers:

Silver Britches

And yes, this thread sucks! :rofl:

GO DAWGS!

Silver Britches

Yeah, we bout to get a few of those. :fine:

Gold Ranger

Well look who shows up out of the blue. Good to see ya, bro! Hope all is well with you and that midget stripper you ran off with. :biggrin2:

SS Thug took it hard after you left. He's gonna be super excited when he sees your post. :LOL:

Kidding aside, good to see ya, brother! Hopefully you can stick around.

I'll be able to drop in from time to time. Getting ready for the season.