Just wondering

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
How many are at work, supposed to be working but are reading the GON forum instead? I'm guilty.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I travel on Sunday aft, return on Wed morn or just afternoon, depending on when I want to get up and go. I do some light expense stuff from home either Wed aft or Thur morn. Then i'm off til Sunday aft again. Not Guilty!

mark-7mag

I travel on Sunday aft, return on Wed morn or just afternoon, depending on when I want to get up and go. I do some light expense stuff from home either Wed aft or Thur morn. Then i'm off til Sunday aft again. Not Guilty!

Sounds like a good schedule Jeff

T.P.

Banned
I was too lazy to even go to work today. Plus, with the garden bass thread in full swing, no way was I gonna miss that. Guilty!!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Sounds like a good schedule Jeff

It's not bad actually. I'm pretty sleep deprived by Tuesday night though, tough to get up for an early flt on Wednesday.

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
I'm at work but not reading GON - my company pays me to work - not fool around with you idjuts.

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
Sounds like they got a good one.:flag:

Thanks T.P. - I just feel when your on the clock you should earn your pay, not fool around in some mindless dribel thread. It's called work ethic.

mark-7mag

I'm at work but not reading GON - my company pays me to work - not fool around with you idjuts.

I want me one of them there engineering degrees so I can get payed good and don't have to fool around with idjuts!

Da Possum

Campfire Helper
I took a few days off of work since mattech passed away.

mark-7mag

I took a few days off of work since mattech passed away.

Maybe I should too.I don't know him but I'm sure if I research back a few hundred years I'll find that we are kin folk.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Thanks T.P. - I just feel when your on the clock you should earn your pay, not fool around in some mindless dribel thread. It's called work ethic.

That's it.....your street cred just dropped a notch or two above idjit, at least learn how to spell idjit & dribble. :whip:

bigelow

Executive Chef at Billy's Bistro
I work and are on call 16 hrs a day. I always have time for gon.

mark-7mag

GON is my Facebook. A lot more usefull information and a lot less drama. I just can't see pictures of girlfriends from 30 years ago and laugh at how fat they've gotten on GON.

joey1919

Looks like T.P. got fired... whats up with that? I liked that dude. I Bet he din do nuffin.