Kansas Report

biged156

Leaving for Kansas on Monday this is our 2nd trip on the farm. Feel like this year we will have it figured out hopefully. Anyone heading out or there now? Just wondering what the bucks are doing

Keith Karr

Hey Scott.....I'll just go ahead and shoot a buck Friday and you can stop by and help me get him out and skinned.

After we are done.....I'll buy your dinner.

Be careful driving out and I'll be in touch with you.

uturn

Hey Scott.....I'll just go ahead and shoot a buck Friday and you can stop by and help me get him out and skinned.

After we are done.....I'll buy your dinner.

Be careful driving out and I'll be in touch with you.

Just Holla Keith and I'll be there Sir!

Keith Karr

Made it to SE Kansas this afternoon and could have hunted a couple of hours but was beat.

Rode around with my buddy I’m staying with and saw a few deer. One big buck dogging a doe across a grown up pasture.

I’ll be on stand tomorrow and will try and give a report each day.

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
Made it to SE Kansas this afternoon and could have hunted a couple of hours but was beat.

Rode around with my buddy I’m staying with and saw a few deer. One big buck dogging a doe across a grown up pasture.

I’ll be on stand tomorrow and will try and give a report each day.
Please do!!!

Keith Karr

44 degrees partly cloudy with a light SW wind. Perfect for my favorite stand out of the 10 I’ve got set.

A little rain yesterday has the ground quiet and the first doe of my hunt was 10-12 yards of me before I knew it.

Just looked up and have two bucks in the cut beans to my north. Both look like two year olds. One with a broke horn.

doubleA

Good luck to everyone, hope to see pics of some good ones.... Sunday can’t get here fast enough for me

uturn

44 degrees partly cloudy with a light SW wind. Perfect for my favorite stand out of the 10 I’ve got set.

A little rain yesterday has the ground quiet and the first doe of my hunt was 10-12 yards of me before I knew it.

Just looked up and have two bucks in the cut beans to my north. Both look like two year olds. One with a broke horn.

Good luck today Keith!! Got even more pumped with pictures we shared yesterday evening!

Breakfast in Paducah..freshening the coffee and sticking it the wind again headed that way!! Boy I needed the rest!

Good luck again!!

Scott

Keith Karr

Good luck Scott ! Drive safe.

? got deer all around me now. 8 does/fawns and 2 or 3 bucks so far all young.

Saw 9 bucks on my first day in Ks yesterday, 3 good ones. Could have shot a 9 point just before dark but just not good enough for the first day.

Mid 40’s here and is supposed to go to the mid 60’s and rain coming in around 5 or 6 pm.

Planning to sit all day or until the rain runs me out.

Any future updates will be on JT and Bubba’s live thread. Bubba asked me a few days ago to post on their thread so he could keep up. I think they are heading to Ks tomorrow.

Good luck guys !