Kemp resigns as secretary of state, Abrams readies legal action

PappyHoel

Well, there's no law that says she HAS to concede in order for Kemp to move forward and be sworn in when the time comes. She really needs to get over herself. She's acting exactly like Hillary.
I wouldn’t say she’s acting like Hilary per say but her actions are like others that I’ve seen.

Thread starter #23
We got electronic ballots like they demanded--and now they are complaining about them saying they are bad
They thought hacking electronic voting machines would be easier to do than ginning up fake paper ballots. Oh well, back to plan A.

She needs to be careful or she might find herself in hot water. Her campaign acquired a LOT of absentee ballots and there are more and more reports of people who showed up to vote only to find that someone had voted in their name on an absentee ballot. I suspect if every absentee ballot voter was called, there would be a very large number of those ballots kicked out and criminal activity would be found. One nursing home reportedly ran them out, because they were telling senile patients how to vote and helping them mark their ballots. I'm sure there are others.

That happened to me in Canton, GA voting. A woman in front of me went to vote. The person at the pole said she signed up to vote absentee. She said I never signed up for anything regarding absentee. Interesting. The Liberal/Democrat Abrams fix is on.

Thread starter #27
Wow! Who could have ever predicted something like this would happen?!
No worries. It's all just a big mistake. "They" will get everything sorted out in short order.:pop:

I know. I just had a verbal match with someone I really like because we don't talk politics but she decided to open up her mouth and well I couldn't let that stand. She is mad at me now and thinks I'm the scum of the earth.

Friends become enemies in the blink of an eye in this toxic environment created by the left.
Racist.

turkeykirk

I know. I just had a verbal match with someone I really like because we don't talk politics but she decided to open up her mouth and well I couldn't let that stand. She is mad at me now and thinks I'm the scum of the earth.

Friends become enemies in the blink of an eye in this toxic environment created by the left.
That’s low. A Liberal calling you scum.:biggrin2:

PappyHoel

There goes another $50K on lawyers instead of paying her taxes.

lagrangedave

useless thread starter
My cousin was denied her vote also because someone else voted for her absentee. We observed a snowflake trying to vote without doing the paper work or Id when we voted early.