Kemp resigns as secretary of state, Abrams readies legal action

Spotlite

Stupid with a capital S.
Her supporters are as dingy as a drunk bat in daylight flying upside backwards with one wing. One of them couldn’t figure out why the republican in the LT governors race didn’t receive the same number of votes as the republican in the governors race and thinks it’s suspicious.

Think about how stupid that is. I said “duh, how many choices were there in each race and were you forced to vote straight R or D or did you have a choice to mix it up down the ticket......how suspicious is the mental capacity?”

turkeykirk

If for some “strange” reason she would win the Governor’s Race the state would go broke with all those “all-you-can-eat” buffets to be served in the Governors Mansion.

Dub

Top Chef
If for some “strange” reason she would win the Governor’s Race the state would go broke with all those “all-you-can-eat” buffets to be served in the Governors Mansion.

At least true irony would be achieved........She slighted agriculture employment during her campaign, however, can you imagine the farm that would develop on the back 40 of the Gubna's Mansion with her in the seat ??? They'd have a small stockyard on hoof out there....just for her breakfusses.

Politics aside....I could probably roll with Ole Stacey if I cold get a job feeding that heifer.

I'd be able to afford the smoker of my dreams.....there would be plenty of pecan & hickory stacked up for me to use........hyooggge garden......man, yeah. That'd be fun.

All kiddin' aside......her campaign debt just got worse. It seems that McDonald's just submitted their bill from all her campaign stops. They served record amounts of McRib sammiches for her at every stop.