Oh yeah!!!!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Holy pig! :rockon:

Dub

Absolutely gorgeous !!!!

I've gotsta git'r'dun on one of these.

Thanks for that super looking method & sauce recipe.

I've got one of his books....well worth ever cent. He's a maestro with the coals.....and his techniques are well explained so even a caveman like me can do it. :rofl:

LTZ25

Very interesting , I'm gonna give it a shot on the Rec Tec , I've never seen a cooker like he has , kinda old school

Reactions: Dub

Dub

Very interesting , I'm gonna give it a shot on the Rec Tec , I've never seen a cooker like he has , kinda old school

It's a Weber kettle with an insert from Adrenaline BBQ.

I have both and will be rolling with it this coming weekend on this very cook. I can't wait.

That being said.....there is no reason in the world that you won't get the same delicious results on your sweet RecTec. You'll actually be able to nail the temps much easier than I will.

LTZ25

It's a Weber kettle with an insert from Adrenaline BBQ.

I have both and will be rolling with it this coming weekend on this very cook. I can't wait.

That being said.....there is no reason in the world that you won't get the same delicious results on your sweet RecTec. You'll actually be able to nail the temps much easier than I will.
Rec tec is for lazy folks , like me !!!!! I'm sure gonna try it and will not leave out the rye bread , you're not going to live forever .

Reactions: Dub

Dub

Rec tec is for lazy folks , like me !!!!! I'm sure gonna try it and will not leave out the rye bread , you're not going to live forever .

I'm a fan of RecTec. Solid pellet feeders from a company that stands behind them.

Rye bread is one of my favorites....especially when pastrami & sauerkraut is involved !!!