Kidney stones, what’s new?

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
My father in law used to have them regularly. Dr. told him to lay off of the Sweet Iced Tea.

Don't know if that is really relevant, but he quit Sweet Tea all together and hasn't had one since. He used to drink the stuff by the gallon.

DAWG1419

That link has some interesting stuff on it. Maybe I can adjust my diet more than I already have also.

He’s a holistic Dr. My wife sees one evey week in Alpharetta. Been going since Nov. 2017. She takes stuff for her thyroid. He has her off one med and working on getting her off the other. She has been on both meds for yrs. We were at the end of dealing with the regular Dr. cause he wasn’t doing anything. She feels 100% better. Doubt I will ever go to a regular Dr. again. This Dr. in the link will accept you as a long distance patient for $200. They(holistic Dr’s) are much cheaper and IMO will get you where you want to be. Good luck.

Big7

The Oracle
My Uncle has a bad problem with them things.

Nobody else in our family ever has/did, that I know of
so, I can't give you first hand info other than what he told me.

PM me a phone number and I'll have him call you.
He would be more than happy to help you out.

Good Man. Helps everyone as much as he can.

He knows the drill..

bany

Update, still playing the game. Yesterday the back started to ache, not ridiculous, had to pee constantly without much discharge.
Poured in over 400 oz of liquids, started discharging normal amounts, pain went away. Mild discomforts,hoped to see a stone by now but it’s still in the tube I suppose

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
You should have come fishing with me. Riding in my boat would have made it drop!:biggrin2:

Swamprat

Swamprat
Lay off sweet tea and sodas.

Think I heard drinking a few ounces of tart cherry juice every day will help.

tcward

Been here,done this! Two weeks in the tube now!
Trying Chanca Piedra ( stone crusher)
Discomfort ( hairy pecker) and trying not to pee my pants is getting old! I’ll go to the doctor if I start getting ill, just wondering if any of you veterans have found some new “miracle “?

Been taking this. Knock on wood no problems in nearly a year now!

Attachments

• D20E3188-EF2F-47A2-BA2E-F8085A8B35C5.jpg
    D20E3188-EF2F-47A2-BA2E-F8085A8B35C5.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 137

bany

I don’t drink sweet tea, have maybe a soda a month at most. Read up on the Cleveland Clinic yesterday, some new? Info. Used to be stay away from calcium and that’s proven wrong cause the body tries to get it from itself which in turn produces stones:banginghe

bany

Update! Felt really good today and this afternoon I delivered the package!:cheers:

Attachments

• 9FBB02FB-B003-48A1-9679-F67D6BB64B50.jpg
    9FBB02FB-B003-48A1-9679-F67D6BB64B50.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 100

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation

bany

Yesterday brought another!!

Attachments

• 64045781-70CB-45E5-AB37-36EF60E6C9E8.jpg
    64045781-70CB-45E5-AB37-36EF60E6C9E8.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 47