Kirby's Presser

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Dawgs gonna have to change all the “go dawgs” signs now that Kirby done changed it

AccUbonD

How many have dropped the F bomb at the table talking to the press? He wasn’t in a locker room

Dawgs tolerance for such shenanigans sure has changed since they started winning

Georgia winning has more to do with Florida and Tennessee still struggling. Once they get their act together and start handing Georgia losses the faithful will turn on Saint Smart. Right now he's doing nothing Mark Richt hadn't done.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I just watched it.. I thought it was great. Go Dawgs!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Georgia winning has more to do with Florida and Tennessee still struggling. Once they get their act together and start handing Georgia losses the faithful will turn on Saint Smart. Right now he's doing nothing Mark Richt hadn't done.

And just like ^that^..

The VOLS are BACK!

fairhopebama

Throwback what we have set is we own your football team. 3 in a row young Man. I bet you already had your post written out when you thought y’all were coming back only to delete it!???? Why don’t you jump on Facebook and banter with all those Dawg and Bama fans you’re always talking about. Or do they make you silly like we do? Y’all might beat Bama now that Tua is out. Then y’all can help Charmins stock go up! Go Dawgs you butthurt Barn fan!!!???
Amen brother. Preach.

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR

Tennessee?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

fairhopebama

Look, I don’t agree with it but if the preacher/deacon thinks it is okay to cast the stone when he is guilty then let him continue to condemn. Wrong? Yes. But if we are going to get all sanctimonious over this then we should examine our faults and convictions. Saying something in private is no different than saying in public. In fact, acting one way in private and the another in public is hypocritical. I am sure Kirby regrets it and I am not going to condemn the man

brownceluse

???? Florida is back!! Wait that was before they played us!!! The Vols well they got a couple more years! So,,,,, Go Dawgs and thanks for stopping by

brownceluse

Look, I don’t agree with it but if the preacher/deacon thinks it is okay to cast the stone when he is guilty then let him continue to condemn. Wrong? Yes. But if we are going to get all sanctimonious over this then we should examine our faults and convictions. Saying something in private is no different than saying in public. In fact, acting one way in private and the another in public is hypocritical. I am sure Kirby regrets it and I am not going to condemn the man
Well said!