Knight Disc Extreme

TJay

Does anyone own one of these muzzleloaders? I am in the market for a new smokepole and saw on BP's website the Knight Disc Extreme, stainless/synthetic, 24" barrel, 209 ignition was on sale for $299, plus there is a $50 mail in rebate. The sights are fiber, but from what I could tell the fiber looks exposed instead of inclosed like the newer ones. I was originally looking for a Wolverine stainless w/camo stock but this might do. Anyone out there have any input??

H

HT2

TJay......

That buddy of mine that shot that "piebald" last year has a Knight Muzzleloader......I'm not sure what type it is, but he loves it........

He like's it so much, he has "never" used his T/C Encore .50 caliber barrel.......It's brand new and never been shot......

He swears by that Knight!!!!!!!!!

If it ain't broke......Don't fix it......

TJay

My bad, actually the one at BPS is a Magnum Disc Rifle, not the Disc Extreme. I'm still going to get a Knight, just waiting on the right deal.

mockingbird

TJay,
You can't go wrong with a Knight rifle. The barrel is an American-made Green Mountain Barrel-- and if you get your load right you can hit quarters at 50 yds. all day long. Go to chuckhawks.com and look in the muzzleloader section for a lot of useful info.

I own a Knight Disk Extreme 50 cal. with the stainless steel barel and the advantage camo stock. I have taken it to the range a few times but haven't hunted with it yet. I am hoping to break it in this weekend. ;) My uncle has one also, and he loves it.

NotaVegetarian

I have one it’s a disc extreme wolverine stainless with synthetic stock. Great rifle, don’t remember what I paid for it, but well worth it.