KY Hunting club looking for new members

Prohunt club located in Monroe County Ky. Club is a year around club on 1300 plus acres with deer/turkey/predators. Primitive camping is available. Memberships are $550/year. Please visit the website for all information. www.prohuntclub.com

Carrie just posted some recent pictures to the website. I joined in January and have seen lots of well used deer trails and a good number of longbeards(20 +). If you are serious about a good place to hunt, you cant go wrong.
www.prohuntclub.com

Any turkey hunters looking for a good place in Ky? I watched 7 longbeards and a Jake strut for about 45 minutes Saturday morning. There were 4-5 hens with the group and 1 had a nice little pencil beard. April 17th is the Kentucky opener.

bigbob23

great club

I joined a month ago I seen at least 100 turkeys in the field . The field is big enough to have 20 guys on it. I`ve seen a bunch of big deer tracks as big as my hand can`t wait to hunt there

Ky Turkey season opens Saturday morning April 17. Any last minute hunters looking for a good place? I saw 19 different birds Saturday morning while scouting. Have seen a bearded hen in the same area as I saw her about 2 weeks ago. Too many birds gobbling on the roost to count.
Check out the website for more information. Thanks