Lacrosse Venom 18" Snakeboots

transfixer

Haven't owned those, but did buy a pair of Lacrosse Adders, they were pull on and I wasn't crazy about them, when I started looking for a replacement pair everyone raved about the Danner Pronghorn side zip snake boots, they were around $250 or so for size 12ee, but I have to say I'm impressed ! They are very light and comfortable ! and the Danner reputation is hard to beat.

shdw633

I have a pair of Venoms, got them last year and love them. Comfortable, easy to put on, walk well and I like how high they are, feel real safe with them on.

Thread starter #4

Patriot44

Thanks, I have the old Lacrosse pair from about 2002 that I have walked the soles off of. They look almost like the Venom but I can't find a model name on them.

shdw633

Nicodemus

FREELANCE ADMINISTRATOR
Pick the pair that you are positive will stop the bite of a mad 6 foot diamondback rattlesnake.

And if you trust them, put them to the test.... ;)

shdw633

Pick the pair that you are positive will stop the bite of a mad 6 foot diamondback rattlesnake.

And if you trust them, put them to the test.... ;)
I let others do the testing. I do my best to stay as far away from them as I can!!! It's better for the both of us as I have a tendency to shoot first and test later when I see one!!

Thread starter #8

Patriot44

Hey thanks gents, I forgot that I posted this until I decided earlier that I was going to pick up a pair tomorrow.

My old pair with no soul left :bounce: doesn't sat Venom on them anywhere, but they look just like them.

Thanks again- :cheers:

1gr8bldr

Cabelas sells a pair of all leather snake boots. I don't know how snake proof they are but are extremely comfortable. LOL, my son even though I laughed at him, wore his to school for months. Said he loved them. They look good too