Ladies Beware if you come in! Anyone Know What PMOY '02 stands for??

Muygrande

Any body know what this means?? if you do please check back as I have big news on it for me anyway!! :fine:

Razorback

Hmmmmmmmmmm...

Could it be........

Playmate of the Year 2002? ;)

Well thats where my mind is at right now. :p

D

dave

Muygrande said:
Any body know what this means?? if you do please check back as I have big news on it for me anyway!! :fine:

Feeling ok bud????? :confused:

Muygrande

Dudes! She lives in the neighborhood behind me!!! Passed her Black, lifted, Yukon XL on the interstate Wednesday, plate said PMOY '02, but 80% of the people here have personal plates and I didn't know what it meant yet so I went on by. As I passed I glanced/looked over and thought, "Man that chick is strong for a Montanan!!!" and I eased on by and it hit me! I slowed up and let her pass, when I saw it! The Bunny ears on a sticker in her back glass!! OH YEAH!! So I passed her again and got another look so I could go home and google her up!! She followed me off the exit, turned down my road, then turned in the subdivision behind me!! She turned when we got in and I went around the block and saw her pull up to her house. Well third morning in a row she's there, so it must be the crib!! SON!! Can you say strong as a hundred acres of GARLIC!!! Wonder how my wife would feel if I told her to make her her best friend!!! :eek: :bounce: :cool:

Handgunner

Muy Grande = Stalker -- :bounce: ::ke:

I used to date a PMOY. It's not all that it's cracked up to be...

Handgunner

I'll agree with Keith on that one, Jim! *ROTFLMBO* :whip:

And it was '48 -- spankyaverymuch! :p :bounce:

The relationship was short-lived, she said I liked livin' in the past too much... ;)

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Is she your wallpaper yet?

:bounce:

T

chewie1014

Jim Thompson said:
especially when the year is 1945:D

Jim

That may be the funniest one liner I have heard in some time...good one. ROTFLMBO :D :D :D

Handgunner

Y'all go ahead, laugh all you want... she was pretty!.............. at one time.............................................. :D

Muygrande

Delton can you say Medic alert bracelet!!!! ::ke:

Handgunner

Hey now, she wanted jewelry so I gave that to her for an anniversary present! And she liked it ...................... :D :bounce: