Lake Kedron-Peachtree City

Gon2lake

Good evening everyone, I was wondering if anyone here has ever fished Lake Kedron in Peachtree City. My parents just recently bought a house on the lake and I have been itching to get out there. Just wanted to know if anything has had much luck out there. Looking to target crappie and bass. Thanks for any insight. Have a great night.

JROESEL

Use to fish it a lot, you could go out there and catch a good mess of crappie,
Have a friend that went there last year with his son and caught a limit, now and the next couple months will be the time to be out there

Gon2lake

Thanks for the info. I spoke to a gentleman the other day and he was catching crappie right under the bridge. I can’t wait to give it a try. I also want to try Lake McIntosh on the south side of PTC

Gon2lake

I have heard good things about McIntosh. I just recently moved to PTC and am trying to get out to all the local lakes. I need to get my kayak or boat out soon

rogers737

Kedron has tons of small bass in the 9 to 11 inch range. not unrealistic to catch 40 or 50 in a day. Also has some large bass in the 5lb plus range. Not many in between the smalls and the larges. Crappie fishing is typically very good in the early spring around the bridge, and also in the mouth of coves slow trolling jigs or minnows. It is a fun lake to fish for pure numbers. Good topwater lake for bass.