Lake OliverTourney\ Sheriff Youth Home\Aug. 7 2009

alexmlane

I fished the Weds night tourney at Oliver with a buddy of mine that always fishes it and I was SHOCKED and very impressed with all of the good sacks that came in. After the Bass Rodeo a few months ago I said I would never fish Oliver again but I think I have changed my mind.

jcbama

It's been taking over 10 every Weds. or Sun. just to think that you've got a chance. Two fourteen pound sacks Weds night. Sun was 15 1/2 and the Wed. before that was 18+. Several weeks back I won big fish with a 5.9 and there were five 5+ weighed and it took 17 + to win. You also got to give a lot of credit to the guys who fish it because there's a lot of good fisherman amongst them.

alexmlane

You are right. We got 2nd weds night with 14.2 and big fish with around 4.5.

I will give credit where credit is due though and you are correct; There are a lot of good fisherman up there for sure. I could tell everyone pretty much knew everyone and they all seemed very nice yet extremely competitive.

I guess we are going to donate our money tonight and maybe we will luck up. lol

GarAngler71

I fished the Weds night tourney at Oliver with a buddy of mine that always fishes it and I was SHOCKED and very impressed with all of the good sacks that came in. After the Bass Rodeo a few months ago I said I would never fish Oliver again but I think I have changed my mind.

I said the same thing about Oliver about 100 times.