Lake Rabun

greg_n_clayton

Yep the downed some of my hooks also.
I thought for sure I would have caught some catfish at night in that cove we were in but nothing.
You ever fish behind seed lake dam? Looked like a good place I just never made it over there.
Behind the dam as in Seed lake, or below it in Rabun ? If you speaking of in Seed, I PM ya about that ! In Seed, yes. Below, in rabun, yes. Below the dam down to bend below where you were and beach is usually where I fish for perch, drifting the river run.

TomC

Grew up on Rabun in the late 70's Use to sit on our dock with a loaf of white bread and a Zebco 33 and flat wear out bream.........BIG BREAM. Wish we never would have moved from that lake. You'll have a good time. Pretty place!

greg_n_clayton

Grew up on Rabun in the late 70's Use to sit on our dock with a loaf of white bread and a Zebco 33 and flat wear out bream.........BIG BREAM. Wish we never would have moved from that lake. You'll have a good time. Pretty place!
If I want to bream fish, Lake Rabun is my go to place. What species of fish I am wanting to fish for determines what lake I go to ! We are blessed with a rather large selection of lakes to choose from around here !