Lake Sinclair empty/open seat TONIGHT 2/7

61BelAir

I wasn't planning on fishing tonight, but happened to have the boat hooked up for other reasons and it looks like the rain is moving out and the temps aren't bad. If anyone wants to try to find a bass or two between about 6:30 and 10:00 let me know before 6 o'clock. If you use baitcasters you won't even need to bring anything.

olcaptain

I'd go just to observe but I have another calling tonight.

Sorry for the short notice......kind of a spur of the moment decision to go. Maybe we can go another time.

Oh no need to apologize, just hope you catch something brother. I'd love to go any time, I can do week days if we plan in advance, or I can do weekends pretty much any weekend I usually only work one Saturday a month at most and I'm free most other times. Cheers.

61BelAir

Well when I was leaving work just after 6 it was still sprinkling and the sky looked rough so I went home. I'm glad I did because it rained pretty hard there. I'm not sure about on the lake as I'm in the opposite direction.

If you want to go on a weeknight just send me a message and we'll plan ahead for next time.

SlowMotion

We come up to Sinclair several times a year and stay at a place next to the Ol' Captain. I'd like to go with you sometime we can coordinate something.

61BelAir

Where are you putting in?:flag:

Usually at Big Eddie's or Little River just because they're convenient when I leave work. Sometimes I go to Dennis Station, Twin Bridges, or up to the ramp @ HWY 16. I went to Bass' Boat House to put in once, but there were no envelopes for the drop box and I didn't want to get towed....so I went another way.

It won't let me send you a private message on here. We need to plan our trip now that the weathers getting good and days are longer.

Shawn Holcombe

You are welcome to put in over here I'm about 2 miles from twin bridges the water is stained back in here but its warmer.we would be in the cedar creek/ potato creek area.