Land near Appling, GA area

dmdrunner

I am looking to find somewhere to hunt near the Appling, GA area. I hunt primarily archery for deer, but also have flintlock and rifle. Would like land to hunt deer, turkeys, and small game as I have a beagle dog for rabbits. I am not opposed to deer management rules in the lease/land. I have young kids that I would like to be able to take in a few years.

dmdrunner

Just bumping this thread. Responsible father looking for area to hunt near Appling, GA with young children that I would like to take hunting in a few years.

RTB

I also live in this area and would be interested in the same if there is something available

dmdrunner

If I run into anything I will try to remember to message you. What type of hunting are you looking for? How many hunters in your party?

RTB

Hello, Just me. 40 year old male, Veteran, responsible. Just looking to get outdoors. I'll do the same if I hear something as well. I'm mainly interested in deer hunting, but I'd be willing to get out and learn about anything else from someone more educated.

Anthony61

BANNED
I live in Grovetown and would love to join in on a small group if possible.

I enjoy bow and rifle but not a trophy hunter. I eat what I kill and primarily this is mature does.

Are wild hogs anywhere in Columbia county yet ?

Trip Penn

I lease 485 acres in Appling with a 10 member max. It is archery only thru Dec. 1, then you can gun hunt. Dues were $600 this past year which includes insurance and anything leftover goes to club food plots. I usually end up with a couple of spots but won't know until after turkey season. PM your info if you are interested and I will let you know if something becomes available.
We do not have hogs.