Lanier Bald Ridge 2-14

dank1296

Nice day on Bald Ridge Creek ended up with 3 nice spots and a 28" striper. Lake starting to look good with the water level going up.

Attachments

• IMG_0451.JPG
    IMG_0451.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 1,278
  • IMG_0448.JPG
    IMG_0448.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 1,279
  • IMG_0445.JPG
    IMG_0445.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 1,273

The mtn man

Sweet!!!

Teh Wicked

what kind of water temps were you seeing?

dank1296

Ive tried everything to get pictures right, anybody computer savvy advise how to transfer pics from phone. Water temp was almost 50 on tuesday

Rabun

Curious if you caught free lining, down lining or combo and bait of preference...herring, shiners. I've had zero luck last couple of outings. Glad you hooked up!

Andy O

Dank, without knowing what type of phone, they all have some time off editing feature that you can rotate, crop, and some apps will allow you to resize photos.

dank1296

caught the striper on a medium shiner 5 feet under a float while drifting in 80 feet bout 40 feet behind skiff. Caught the two larger spots on a 6 inch trout on weighted freeline behind boat just past jumping rock while drifting with the wind.

Rabun

Thank you dank! I was curious if they were keying in on the smaller baits...I would say still but I haven't caught any last couple outings. We'll be headed out Tuesday to give it a go and will have what worked for you in the bait well. Stay safe out there.

dank1296

Ill probably be out tuesday also either Flat Creek or Bald Ridge probably Bald Ridge think theres a tournament next weekend so might be a few pre scouters crowding up the north end. Ill be in a brown solo skiff floating around out near jumping rock.

Rabun

Ill probably be out tuesday also either Flat Creek or Bald Ridge probably Bald Ridge think theres a tournament next weekend so might be a few pre scouters crowding up the north end. Ill be in a brown solo skiff floating around out near jumping rock.

I hope you did well! We zero'd on the stripers but the bass kept us busy. Found a small cove in six mile loaded with bait....and bass, but no luck on stripes. Other than that, we didn't find much....except a catfish that came up and ate a small trout. Did catch a couple bass also while dragging the umbrella. Man was it foggy out there...was like cruising around in a light bulb. Hope you got a tug or two!

dank1296

I struck out at Mary Alice Park didnt venture to far due to fog. Just couldnt find any bait but did see a few fish bust on top which is good sign.