Lanier Striper Guides?

King.Of.Anglers.Jeremiah

Fishing ? Instructor!
Good luck with Shane, Guess you haven't read his story on FB. If i was to fish with a guide it'll be either Clay, Doug, or Jeff. I learn the hard way and did trail and error all by myself and I can say I'll guide myself now. the fish is really picking up don't see why you guys couldn't catch anything.
Heard many good things about clay and Jeff. All I did beforehand was read reviews and two of my fishing buddies recommended them

Snichols1

Steve and Jeff are really close. They have a very good pulse on the fish, especially during the summer. Steve is fishing in the Keys right now so you will have to wait until he comes back up for the summer to go with him.
I took my son and grandson out with a Striper Steve in August and we had an awesome day downlining the south end of the lake. He and Jeff were in constant contact and would move towards the other when a school was found. Worst thing is he is somewhat of a heavy smoker and keeps one lit most of the time. his boat so I accepted that. Really good guide though.

seabolt

I've been out with Shane Watson twice and it was an awesome experience both times, boated a ton of fish. Over 25 of decent size between 4 people on a half day trip. It's been several years though, but I was considering using him again in the near future. What, may I ask, made the trip so awful?
He in jail