Lanier Striper Schooling Video

Scout'nStripers

I haven't done a striper video in a while so I made a circle around the lake this afternoon to see if I could find a striper or two willing to be in a video. I spotted some schoolers off in the distance and eased up on them for a little swimbait fun. All it took was stopping that swimbait during the retrieve to get the fish to react. They wouldn't touch it if I just swam it through them. Enjoy..

Spook

Thanks for all your post Jim. I fished from 1-5pm, finally found a ditch with shad and fish. Caught spots, stripers and walleye out of the small cove, no size but over 20 fish in about an hour. Wonder if the spoon is the reason for no size? Thanks for your posts. Mark

Scout'nStripers

Thanks for all your post Jim. I fished from 1-5pm, finally found a ditch with shad and fish. Caught spots, stripers and walleye out of the small cove, no size but over 20 fish in about an hour. Wonder if the spoon is the reason for no size? Thanks for your posts. Mark
I guess it depends on the location. I went out around mid morning today to specifically look for ditch fish in the creek. I found some deep fish that were cruising around at 40 feet in a few different locations in creek pockets. I caught some smaller bass but there were some good ones mixed in. This was my biggest. I was using a chrome War Eagle spoon today.20191119132403(2).jpg

Worley

Jim I knew u still had some silver left in ya. Way to go buddy, just enough inspiration with a freezer full of deer to hang the camo and go toss some sebile’s...