Last night on Crooked Creek

olcaptain

Once upon a time there was a tall man who lived down on Crooked Creek. One afternoon on his way home, he stopped and purchased $3 worth of shrimp from his local Kroger. Knowing the creek would be up and muddy from the recent torrential rains he hoped to catch a Cat during the night that might be meandering around in the area.

RL2E3WX.jpg

N4hg6rX.jpg

d4egr3c.jpg

The next morning upon inspection, one of the tall man’s poles was lifeless and void of bait. However, the other pole was dancing, and the line was heading up the creek!

1XDhOks.jpg

The tall man (who some call the Ol’ Captain) promptly brought in the Cat, had a quick photo opp and soon prepared the fish for the freezer.

udzmM5K.jpg

B9LNH9y.jpg

dAILEMe.jpg

Please note that he has several shrimp left over and will hopefully be repeating this process! I hope you enjoy the photos!

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
You should change Max's name to Reiley as in living the life of.

61BelAir

Have you put anything in the chum pipe lately? It may not be the right time for carp, but I bet you'll get more of everything around your dock with it baited. Especially Mr. Whiskers.

I am incredibly envious of you Cap, haven't caught a fish all year. Haven't even had an opportunity to go beat the bank at a pond somewhere yet.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Captain,

You are just plain awesome for sure. I love reading all of your exploits and I also love the beautiful scenery that defines each exploit as well. Of course, I always enjoy the contribution of Maximus Relaximus to your fantastic "slice of heaven" world also. It amazes me that even if I am having a hectic day of sorts, once I read the details of another of your exploits, my mind becomes peaceful and I feel totally relaxed afterwards as I realize just what really is important in this world.

Keep it up as you always put a smile on my face and Love in my heart for your family.

Coenen

That's a nice channel! Ol' Max looks like he's hungry for some gold, though. Maybe a hush puppy will fall off the table and keep his appetite sated!

olcaptain

Captain,

You are just plain awesome for sure. I love reading all of your exploits and I also love the beautiful scenery that defines each exploit as well. Of course, I always enjoy the contribution of Maximus Relaximus to your fantastic "slice of heaven" world also. It amazes me that even if I am having a hectic day of sorts, once I read the details of another of your exploits, my mind becomes peaceful and I feel totally relaxed afterwards as I realize just what really is important in this world.

Keep it up as you always put a smile on my face and Love in my heart for your family.

Your kind words have made my day!