Leaper/utg scopes

gma1320

I like a Useles Billy Thread
Does anyone have any experience with them. I purchased one on a recommendation for my slug gun. It is a 3x9x32 bug buster.

Waddams

I have one, it's currently riding my AK. 100 yds and 4-5" groups with it. I'm not a sniper but I can do 1" with my .243 on a good day, and the AK isn't known for being super accurate. I got it thinking the AK would be a decent hog gun with the right ammo.

It's got mildots, relatively clear glass, holds zero fine. Not the best scope but does the job I got it for. Have considered getting a second for my AR.

gma1320

I like a Useles Billy Thread
I have one, it's currently riding my AK. 100 yds and 4-5" groups with it. I'm not a sniper but I can do 1" with my .243 on a good day, and the AK isn't known for being super accurate. I got it thinking the AK would be a decent hog gun with the right ammo.

It's got mildots, relatively clear glass, holds zero fine. Not the best scope but does the job I got it for. Have considered getting a second for my AR.
Thank you, it definitely seems purdy sturdy in construction. I like illuminated reticle as well.