Lease Contracts?

z71mathewsman

Does anyone on here have a sample of a lease contracts for hunting rights with a private landowner? Thanks for any help!

sweatequity

Pm D2D

or do a search here if not I will search through my hard drive.

sweatequity

posted by D2D copy and paste

You ask & you "GET!"
Lease Of Land To
D2D;
Land is Herein referred to as
“Jack Leg A Swingin' Hunting Club”
This Document Is An Agreement Between Lessor And Lessee For Rights Of Land Use As Described Below:

This lease is entered into by and between Mr. Jack hereinafter referred to as “Lessor” and D2D hereinafter referred to as “Lessee.” By doing so each agrees to the following provisions:

I) Lessor does hereby lease, for the term and amount as per provisions #2 and #3, and subject to the reservations and conditions hereinafter set forth, the exclusive right to hunt on the following described tract of land located in Hazard Country, Georgia, and described as follows: 29,256 Acres between the Muddy river and Happy Go Lucky road owned by Mr. Jack.

II) This lease shall be for a term of one (1) year unless sooner terminated pursuant to provisions of this agreement hereinafter set forth. Neither Lessor or Lessee may cancel this agreement during this one year agreement unless provisions of this agreement hereinafter set forth are broken. This agreement is valid from the date of signing until July 4th, 2004 and at that time both Lessor and Lessee will reevaluate this lease for future agreements.

III) The consideration for which this lease is granted is an annual cash payment to be paid as follows, to-wit:

$1 on July 4th, 2003 for the year 2003-2004 season

IV) Lessee agrees that it will not transfer or assign or sublease in whole or in part this lease.

V) The lessee will abide by all county, state, and federal laws regarding hunting and fishing. Lessee shall be responsible for the conduct of Lessee’s members or guests. Any violation of the laws shall be considered just cause for immediate cancellation of this lease by Lessor, and no refunds of the lease payment previously paid shall be made.

VI) Lessee may camp or erect any type of structure on this tract only after written approval of Lessor is obtained.

1) I, Mr. Jack, as Lessor do hereby give permission to D2D the right to camp on said described tract of land.
2) I, Mr. Jack, as Lessor do hereby give permission to D2D the right to build a small clubhouse on the property.

VII) Lessee agrees to take good care of the property and will be responsible for any damage to livestock, fences, trees, roads, or structures. Lessee is not responsible for natural disaster damage or natural occurrences of the land.

VIII) Lessee agrees to exercise extreme care in order that forest fires be avoided and to aid in the prevention and suppression of any fires encountered on the tract. All forest fires will be reported to the county forest ranger immediately.

IX) Lessee agrees that all property of every kind which may be on the premises during the continuance of this lease, whether same is property of Lessor or Lessee, shall be there at the sole risk of Lessee. Lessor shall not be liable to Lessee or to any other person for any injury, loss or damage regardless of the nature thereof to any person or property on the leased premises. Lessee agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Lessor against any and all liability whatsoever for damages to any person or thing because of personal injury or property damage arising out of or resulting from Lessee’s use and enjoyment of the privileges herein granted, whether said personal injury or property damage should result from accident, use of firearms, or otherwise occurring on the leased premises during or conducted by Lessee, its members, guests, servants or employees. In this connection, it is agreed that one of the terms that the Lessee assumes responsibility for the conditions of the premises and for any occurrences which happen thereon, including use of roads or other facilities constructed or maintained by Lessor.

X) Lessor reserves and shall have the right of ingress and egress into, over and across the said lands during the term of this lease at any time and for any reason it may deem necessary or desirable. Lessor further reserves the right to build or to grant right of way over, on or under the leased premises for which Lessor deems necessary.

XI) Lessee shall not construct any roads or other improvements or make alterations on said lands without prior written consent of Lessor.

1) I, Mr. Jack, as Lessor do hereby give permission to D2D the right to maintain the condition of all roads on the premises of said lease agreement.
2) I, Mr. Jack, as Lessor do hereby give permission to D2D the right to plant food plots for the betterment of game quality as long as no property is destroyed.

XII) Lessor reserves the right to deny access to the leased premises to any person or persons for any of the following reasons: carelessness with guns, violations of game laws, trespassing of property of adjoining landowners, act which could reasonably be expected to strain relations with adjoining landowners, or any other activities which to the ordinary person would be considered objectionable, offensive, or to cause embarrassment to Lessor or be detrimental to the Lessor’s interest. Failure of Lessee to expel or deny access to the premises to any person or persons after being notified to do so by Lessor may result in the termination of this lease at discretion of Lessor.

XIII) Modifications of this lease or special provisions shall be made in writing and signed copies of same will be attached to the original lease.

XIV) Lessee has FULL rights to govern any club he wishes to erect on said property for hunting permissions. Lessee has rights to accept and expel members at his discretion.

XV) Lessee is solely responsible for paying the lease on a timely manner.

Thus done and signed on this _____________________ day of _________________ month, 2003, in the presence of the undersigned witnesses.

Witness: Lessor:

_____________________________ ___________________

Witness: Lessee:

_____________________________ ___________________

Notary Of Lessee Signature: Date of Notary Stamp:

______________________________ ___________________

Lessee’s Contact Information:

Lessor's Contact Information:

sweatequity

waiver of injury from D2D and thanks again!

Waiver Of Injury Fault Agreement 2004-2005

With our signature below, we attest that we will not hold lessor David Greene of the tract of land located off Bulldawg avenue. described as “briar patch hunt club” liable for any accidents, incidents, and/or damages that may occur to my person, my guests/family, and/or my property while on the leased property. I confirm that I, my family, or anyone acting on my behalf; will NOT seek criminal and/or civil suits for any accidents, incidents, and/or damages that may occur to my person, my guest/s, and/or my property while on the leased property. I also agree fully that if I destroy any property that I will personally pay full retribution in the form of physical money to replace the damaged land back to its original state prior to the damages inflicted. I understand fully that any family and/or guest/s I bring onto club leased land are totally, fully, and unconditionally under my supervision, my care, and that I am liable for their well being and that I take full and complete responsibility for their welfare.

Signed