Leave it to Aoc making hay on paying back a debt

Beyond words. The left just get's crazier by the second. Simple fix. Change the law and require ALL members of The House and Senate to be at least 35 years old. Good enough for Presidents- should be good for them.

While they are at it, change voting laws so a voter meets a few requirements.

Must be 25- and own taxable property- and be free of any entitlements for 3 years- and have at least a high school education or GED- and have a job, if not retired or on disability- and not have a serious mental condition- and etc, etc..
DOES NOT apply to active duty military.

Maybe we need to add to this post all that you can think of as long as it's reasonable.

Keep it running.😳

Beyond words. The left just get's crazier by the second. Simple fix. Change the law and require ALL members of The House and Senate to be at least 35 years old. Good enough for Presidents- should be good for them.

While they are at it, change voting laws so a voter meets a few requirements.

Must be 25- and own taxable property- and be free of any entitlements for 3 years- and have at least a high school education or GED- and have a job, if not retired or on disability- and not have a serious mental condition- and etc, etc..
DOES NOT apply to active duty military.

Maybe we need to add to this post all that you can think of as long as it's reasonable.

Keep it running.😳
i think you should have to have been a US citizen for a designated amount of time , maybe 10 yrs

Dang, I knew I was forgetting something.
Thanks for the post. Thanks for catching that.🐒

Keep it going y'all. 😁

If I were one of her constituents, and thankfully I'm not even close, I'd want my money back. She's there to do MY business, not pay her own bills when she's supposed to be working.