Leaves thinning out!

mtcur

Glad the leaves are finally thinning out. I have a young feist that needs hunting but hated to take her to much and not be ably to find the squirrel. She treed three times and found all three. Game on!

Attachments

• 1119191247-01.jpg
    1119191247-01.jpg
    462.2 KB · Views: 56

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Heck yeah go get em. I wish I was still able to walk well enough to squirrel hunt. Spent many days looking up ?

Hillbilly stalker

Good hunt with a fine looking dog ! We got a lot of leaves still on also.

mtcur

First feist I've had. Smart little dog. She stalks them. sneaks through the woods like a cat. Maybe a little faster than a cat.lol

Hillbilly stalker

First feist I've had. Smart little dog. She stalks them. sneaks through the woods like a cat. Maybe a little faster than a cat.lol
Welcome to the light !:rockon: You will be needing to change that
username pretty soon.::ke:

mtcur

That's true. I have hunted Mt Curs for about 30 years for coon, squirrel, and a few hogs. Really enjoyed them. Mostly hunt squirrel now and coon a few times each year. Got to thinking I don't need a 35-45 lb dog for squirrel. Feist are easy to keep. Hunt different but that's OK.

Last edited:

Hillbilly stalker

I like them all. I've got a feist, a Mt cur and a Stehens right now. Life is too short for a fellow not to have a good dog. Good luck with her this season, post us some pictures if you get time.