Legal versus ethical

Timberman

It was great times! Now she’s in college and there’s no more Dad time...except when the bills come due. Cherish it!

8D5C520C-222D-4C86-95CE-7E644071D0B3.jpeg

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
It was great times! Now she’s in college and there’s no more Dad time...except when the bills come due. Cherish it!

View attachment 972773
She'll return in time, Timberman. Maybe hunt some more with you or give you some grands to hunt with. The memories are there always.

I'm a bona fide woods baby sitter now. lol. Sit with my grand so my son can hunt.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
She'll return in time, Timberman. Maybe hunt some more with you or give you some grands to hunt with. The memories are there always.

Mine did until she moved to CA. I'm hoping she gets lonesome for daddy and moves back home. That girl will go hunting with me at the drop of a hat.

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
Mine did until she moved to CA. I'm hoping she gets lonesome for daddy and moves back home. That girl will go hunting with me at the drop of a hat.
I hope she does too. Nothing like having your kid or grandkid out there. I've been lucky. If I'm not sitting with the grand I'll sit with my son sometimes, still. Keeps me from having to text him the whole time. lol

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
actually it’s a hunting license
It’s actually all three and you and I both know it.

You and I can walk the woods all day long without a license and weapon.
But once we take a weapon to the woods we both had better have a license to hunt and a harvest record if we kill a deer.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
If you want to hunt seriously, your objective is to kill a deer. We can call it harvesting or anything else we like, but we still be out there to kill a deer.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
If you want to hunt seriously, your objective is to kill a deer. We can call it harvesting or anything else we like, but we still be out there to kill a deer.

Ok now that’s 100% true and exactly what I was looking for.
Point is it doesn’t hurt to sugarcoat it awhile longer for the tiny little girls.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
It’s actually all three and you and I both know it.

You and I can walk the woods all day long without a license and weapon.
But once we take a weapon to the woods we both had better have a license to hunt and a harvest record if we kill a deer.
But to legally go into the woods in pursuit of wildlife must have a license that is called a hunting license. Because one can hunt and not have killed. Or harvested

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Eight pages on whether it is OK to let a six year old girl shoot her first deer from a window at home since there is an illness in the family that must be attended to.

And no discussion of whether she should take her hat off before shooting. Another Woody's special.

Gbr5pb

Eight pages on whether it is OK to let a six year old girl shoot her first deer from a window at home since there is an illness in the family that must be attended to.

And no discussion of whether she should take her hat off before shooting. Another Woody's special.
You can tell there’s not much going on now!

Mark K

Banned

I’m thinking just turn the hat around. Give her that, “I’m here to HARVEST” look!