Lens Question.....please

Bubba_1122

Check Fred Miranda's Buy/Sell for used lenses.

I shoot Canon, and have bought most of my equipment on either Fred Miranda or on Canon Photography on the Net (occasionally on eBay, but haven't had the consistent good experience on there).

Miranda site has quite a bit of used Nikon equipment pop up on the Buy Sell section.

Only buy from people that have been members a long time and that have a substantial track record (I look back on their history to see if they've been a seller or if they've only been a buyer).

As usual, RIP's absolutely dead on target - your $2000 will go a lot further if you don't have to be the first one to have used it (I'm all about function).

Meriwether_Stalker22

Thanks so much Bubba_1122......I will check it out!!

:cool::cool:

Check Fred Miranda's Buy/Sell for used lenses.

I shoot Canon, and have bought most of my equipment on either Fred Miranda or on Canon Photography on the Net (occasionally on eBay, but haven't had the consistent good experience on there).

Miranda site has quite a bit of used Nikon equipment pop up on the Buy Sell section.

Only buy from people that have been members a long time and that have a substantial track record (I look back on their history to see if they've been a seller or if they've only been a buyer).

As usual, RIP's absolutely dead on target - your $2000 will go a lot further if you don't have to be the first one to have used it (I'm all about function).