Let Us Not Forget

Thread starter #1
When evil people did something this morning 18 years ago. Some have forgotten and put the devil in the heart of our government and some, the traitor who occupied the whitehouse for 8 years, intentionally embedded the enemy in our midst!

I will never forget how the "muslim" terrrorists made me feel that day!!:mad:

Patriot44

I am reminded almost daily and I will never forget or forgive. Traveling through the airport weekly, to some account, they won. I have lost brethren in wars that were spun from that awful day. Being a radiation worker, I am also reminded daily given the unnecessary regulation created by Homeland Security. The Patriot Act, not even going there- the single biggest blow to American freedom in the history of this country built on fear.

jimbo4116

Retired Moderator
I was watching CNBC, Mark Haines was the commentator. Saw the second plane hit the the south Tower. His first remarks were, "this was not an accident".

It was obvious that people were already jumping from the north Tower.

I will always remember.

Riley was trained to find live people. He recovered dozens of bodies and several bodies of firefighters. But Riley worked desperately to find the living – that was his job.

His search partner and human explained, “Riley knew the people he continued to find were dead. He was never a formally trained cadaver dog. His job was to find the still living. I tried my best to tell Riley he was doing his job. He had no way to know that when firefighters and police officers came over to hug him, and for a split second you can see them crack a smile – that Riley was succeeding at doing an altogether different job. He provided comfort. Or maybe he did know.”

riley.jpg

Thread starter #15
I heard a comment this morning on the radio blaming Bush for these attacks. What utter stupidity. This thing was planned when Clinton was still President and I am sure they took advantage of the change of administrations to time their attack. Clinton was handed Osama on a platter and didn't take him. Clinton gutted our human intel all over the world and that could have lead to the detection of this dastardly plan.

drhunter1

I am reminded almost daily and I will never forget or forgive. Traveling through the airport weekly, to some account, they won. I have lost brethren in wars that were spun from that awful day. Being a radiation worker, I am also reminded daily given the unnecessary regulation created by Homeland Security. The Patriot Act, not even going there- the single biggest blow to American freedom in the history of this country built on fear.
Nailed it.

Every time you get patted down a Muslim is smiling somewhere. Lord forbid their is a more invasive search. Why they’re downright giddy when they get that news.

Good quotes for the day . . .

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/09/11/president-trumps-message-for-the-taliban/

President Trump’s Message for the Taliban

THE PRESIDENT: We do not seek conflict. But if anyone dares to strike our land, we will respond with the full measure of American power and the iron will of the American spirit. And that spirit is unbreakable. We had peace talks scheduled a few days ago. I called them off when I learned that they had killed a great American soldier from Puerto Rico and 11 other innocent people. They thought they would use this attack to show strength, but actually what they showed is unrelenting weakness. The last four days we have hit our enemy harder than they have ever been hit before, and that will continue.
THE PRESIDENT: If for any reason they come back to our country, we will go wherever they are and use power the likes of which the United States has never used before. And I’m not even talking about nuclear power. They will never have seen anything like what will happen to them. No enemy on earth can match the overwhelming strength, skill, and might of the American armed forces.

36-seconds