Let's do some more charitable good in 2014...

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I didn't expect to win a bet on someone who has tame deer with a low fence opperation:rofl: I've hunted places like that an bragged also.:rofl::rofl:
Congrads on the success. I sent it off to David W. the fellow needing help. ether way I was sending some thing.:cool:

Good job Kris!!:cool::cool:

deast1988

I missed a 9yd chip shot on a doe yesterday.

Kris87

Kmac...send me David W's address and I'll send him a donation too. Thanks for your support.

3d foam killer

im not in any way familiar with this challenge or apart of it......this year lol. but bowanna i have watched your video's over the years more than i watched cartoons as a kid and used to shoot around you at hillsmans when i was younger so....if your team wins the challenge i have 50$ toward yalls charrity of choice. if you kill a p&y deer on video i have 25$ to your charrity of choice. let the games begin

BowanaLee

im not in any way familiar with this challenge or apart of it......this year lol. but bowanna i have watched your video's over the years more than i watched cartoons as a kid and used to shoot around you at hillsmans when i was younger so....if your team wins the challenge i have 50$ toward yalls charrity of choice. if you kill a p&y deer on video i have 25$ to your charrity of choice. let the games begin

Thats awesome. I remember you shooting 3-D. You tried hard. Thats awful generous of you. I'll do my best to make your donation come true. Helping the needy is always good. I've been trying to meet up with a critter that would fit the bill but he took off to parts unknown. He'll come back sooner or later though.
Every day we don't meet, is one step closer to the day we do. :shoot:

Attachments

• 080.jpg
    080.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 195

deast1988

Any goals met?

I was successful at watching them duck my arrow on 4 separate occasions. Total respect for (Chenryiv) the traditional soldier. The arrow duck is a magical moment when your so focused on a spot to see the arrow in slow motion sail harmlessly over its back. It's not over I got a grudge match now.

Bowannabbee purdy buck!

Lots of good to come forth if these tail chasers start stacking.

Never lethal always detected.......... Let's see the video that you've spoke of but never showed us! A moment in bowhunting that was a miscue filmed. Bowanna showed us the liver hit!!!!! :hammers::clap:

Last edited:

BlackEagle

Banned
Never lethal always detected.......... Let's see the video that you've spoke of but never showed us! A moment in bowhunting that was a miscue filmed. Bowanna showed us the liver hit!!!!! :hammers::clap:

I have 2 so far! Lol. Another this past sunday when I shot a doe :rofl:

I need to get them edited. I have a ton of respect for Bowanna and his videoing skills. It is extremely hard to work a camera....AND a bow when you are trying to be sneaky with 4, and sometimes more sets of eyes watching.

deast1988

Well, here I Stand!

I'm 0 fer 5

Yes 5 misses with my Longbow.

Summary
21yds
13yds
9yds
12yds

And yesterday a huge 16yds.

Never saw a doe duck so fast that when she exploded out of there my arrow was over her back and she demolished that thing. I got to eat humble pie when she and the other join forces and chowed down on the salad yesterday at 24yds out of range. I've been successful in several trips and even yesterday with a windchill of 29 I had 2 does under 30yds for over an hour.

Here I stand, back to the drawing board going to find that 2nd doe with a compound and since I have yet to punch ones heart for the "POO" send me your charity and I'll drop them $20 for doe Jirt by way of the East!!

alligood729

challenge goal

Well....I challenged myself to a donation if I killed any buck at all, so I'll be making a donation to the Cystic Fibrosis foundation in honor of our buddy Derik's daughter!

Hilsman, you running out of time.......my other challenge was that if you killed a buck bigger than mine, I'd make another donation.......looks like that money might be safe...:biggrin2:

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Well....I challenged myself to a donation if I killed any buck at all, so I'll be making a donation to the Cystic Fibrosis foundation in honor of our buddy Derik's daughter!

Hilsman, you running out of time.......my other challenge was that if you killed a buck bigger than mine, I'd make another donation.......looks like that money might be safe...:biggrin2:

facepalm:

pasinthrough

You're a good man, Charlie Brown! Thank you very much.:yeah:

Kris87

I haven't figured up my tally yet, but I know I'm in for some since Alligood stepped up and broke the 100 barrier. Bowanna's still on the hook possibly, but since neither he nor I can kill a buck, that one might get lost. :)

Kris87

Lee, I think you're gonna edge me out. And I ain't no welcher!!! :D

BowanaLee

Lee, I think you're gonna edge me out. And I ain't no welcher!!! :D

I love spanking young whipper snappers. Maybe we'll meet again on the 3-D range for a double dose. ::ke:
Its been a while since I've donated to feed the children. In a way, I guess you did win. I reckon I'll donate too. :cheers: