Let's start another good'un!

phoneman

Ouch!!

OUCH! That was way harsh creole!! I've got a red mark!
It isn't so bad....... ;)
There are ebbs and flows in every profession, especially if you are a fisherman. Get it? Fisherman? ::ke:

Last edited:

Bucky T

GONetwork Member
You don't have to tell me twice to wear my safety harness. Kept me from eating dirt two years ago.

Pretty pathetic if the state has to make laws to make people have a little common sense.

Tommy

WildBuck

Bowbender said:
I read that oral (well lets just say rex) Is illegal in a state out N.W.

Now that is stupid............

If i am not mistaken that law is still in the books for the state of Georgia. Written "any way other than normal" .I will have to look it up. :speechles

Larry Rooks

Difference #1----You get shot, ain't your choice. Some stupid idiot out there who has no business out there with a loaded gun to start with shoots you in the back because he saw a bush move.

Difference #2--You don't wear a safety device for your own good, your choice--You fall it is YOUR fault. You get shot because you moved a bush, HIS fault. You get shot becasue you did not have your orange on, both of your fault. Yours because you did not have the orange vest on, his because the stupid idiot who has no business with a loaded gun shoots a what he can't see ::huh:

stumpman

Banned
Let's quit outlawing everything and just use some good ol'e common sense and safety and be courteous to others and we won't need all these new laws.

H

HT2

Duke......

Now, you are opening up a big 'ol can of worms!!!!!!!!! :p :p

You ain't right.....

AT ALL!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Snakeman

Tom Borck said:
I don't believe gov. should mandate safety! ie. seat belts, orange vests, helmets on motorcycle, etc.
I agree with Tom to a point......If you don't want to wear your seat belt or helmet, that should be your choice. However, if you make the choice not to protect yourself, then your (or my) insurance company should not be obligated to pay for any damages caused by YOUR choice.

On a side note (or maybe back on subject), Duke, I mentioned this subject on here a couple of years ago, and got about the same response.

Requiring safety belts would prevent more accidents than wearing orange does now. If I remember correctly, most of the hunters that have been shot in Georgia in the last several years WERE wearing orange, so it didn't really help.

The Snakeman

Timbo

I was thinking about painting my truck hunters orange so maybe my insurance rate would drop :p

predator

outlaw

I read all these post and they have some great ideals and lets dont forget the more laws we have governering the sport we love the more laws the anti,s will have to fight us with . Me personal I dont like to were orange at all I wish they would go for the orange hat or camo orange like some of our neighboring states do but I ALSO WONT GO ON PUBLIC LAND either if I did I would wear a full body suit of orange.far as fall restrant I have one but have used it yet but will next season, Better to hang for awhile than to fall quick but WE DONT NEED MORE LAWS if someone wants to climb a tree and take that chance well thats there choice . freedom enjoy boys because in the next ten to twenty years there wont be any more hunting the way were going today the anti,s are growing leaps and bound with members and were loseing hunter,s every day due the hasel we cause each other.

CAL

Lets see.if we just outlaw hunting that will take lots of laws off the books.It will take care of the orange,getting shot from moving a bush,baiting,hunting over bait,poarching,unplugged gun,night hunting,tresspassing, and on and on.Wonder what the antis would do then?This is crazy to say the least!!!