Let's try it again-Hog donation

I have just moved to Ga and would love to try to hunt hog. I am limited in the physical part as for running hogs, but would love to hunt from a blind or stand. I am not sure what weapon is allowed to hunt hogs. Reading the game laws, it seems what ever is in season is the weapon you must use. I do have a 12ga pump, a .45 LC and a 7.62 Mini Thirty. I am in the North Ga Area, Catoosa, Walker or Ringgold areas is preferred, but can travel some. Any replies would be greatly appreciated. Please contact me at jmbarry4450@aol.com or 423-991-4858. Thank you.

garnede

I would like some hog meat for the freezer and the smoker. I am new to the state, columbus, and would like to have some wild meat in the freezer for the summer. If someone has a hog problem within an hour of columbus, I would like to try to help reduce their numbers. Also if anyone within an hour of columbus has any excess meat I would be glad to take it including helping drag it out of the woods. Send me a PM for my number if you think you may have excess meat or need a little help with hog control. Thanks

Bam Bam

I liked to have few or several alive. If anbody traps any and wants to get rid of them please let me know. I'll bring gage to pickumup.I Have a couple dogs that i need to train. Call me 404-422-8759

I would love to have a piglet to grow for meat or a grown one on the ground. Within hour drive from Cochran.
thanx
478 230 8378
Rohn

I'll come to anywhere around the Bonaire area to pick up as many hogs as I can get in my truck. I clean them and give the meat to the older people in my small community. I live about 1.5 hours from there. 770-312-4358 cell, call anytime, day or night.

Swampy

With enough advance notice, I can travel within 3 or 4 hours of Atlanta. I'm about 60 miles North of Atlanta, but would be glad to roadtrip.

I live in Savannah, Kensington Park and would appreciate a hog to take to my processor. I am retired and can come almost on a moments notice. Call at 912-355-0088.
Jim CLausen

im looking for a hog close to western nc to try and see if my pit will catch any if anyone is willing to help me out pm me

lum4life

My wife and I have 5 kids and we both teach. Our family would be more than grateful if anybody kills a hog and don't want the meat. We live in Augusta, but would be willing to drive an hour or 2. Please PM me!

moose266

I would love to. Just started hog hunting and have not gotten one yet. Send me the info and I'll try and make it if it all works out.

BobR93

We need hog meat for a charity event!

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated!!!

We are having a fund raiser/charity wild game dinner in November and would like to have some wild hog meat. I'm not sure how to coordinate this so if anyone has any ideas and is interested in helping/donating the meat please call me.

Thanks, Bob
770 289-4589

hogs

im a disable heart patient with 4 kids and a wife that would like to ether hunt or free meat we only receive 400 a month on income and you can only stretch that so far so if you got some you want to get rid of keep us in mind #770-824-5656 we will also use deer if you want to get rid of it also thanks kw

garnede

I would like some hog meat for the freezer, sausage and the smoker. I am in Columbus, and would like to have some wild meat in the freezer for the summer. If someone has a hog problem within an hour or two of columbus, I would like to try to help reduce their numbers. Also if anyone within an hour of columbus has any excess meat I would be glad to take it including helping drag it out of the woods or chase it down. Send me a PM for my number if you think you may have excess meat or need a little help with hog control. Thanks

Hog donation

will help with pulling one out within 11/2 hour out side of ATL call 404 839-9073 Also if you have a hog or hogs you dont need or dont want i,m willing to take them. THANKs

My church operates a food bank that helps out up to 30 families each week. Currently we only offer non perishable foods. I spoke with our preacher about offering wild game, and he loved the idea. If anyone has any hogs that they would like to donate, or even some land that they are willing to let one or a few church members take a few hogs, please send me an email. I am posting this in the deer section also, because we will take any good meat that we can get. We do not charge for any of the food that we give out. If there are any trappers out there, I will drive anywhere in NC, SC, or Ga or anywhere within 8-10 hours of western NC for a load of hogs. You can email me at wishiniwasfishin69@yahoo.com

i will help drag , kill, or anything you need , or take any hogs you dont want , just give me a call.im in nashville georgia and could really use the meet,thanks 229-686-0428 Danny

wrestler

anyone in the columbia county area want to let me and papa hunt thier land? we'll pay (like 20$ seeing as how we're broke right now)