Lftt 10-10 pm

cuda67bnl

not me......

gawesw

Yep. Headed to my little honey hole by the house about 5:30 pm. Being in the woods beats...not being in the woods..even in the wind.

Northwest wind is just right for my stand. Slip in, take the shot, and slip out. Besides staying home means doing honey do list.

chrisj345

Had a tiny little button buck whose buttons were still under the skin come right to my grunt call. It wasn't five minutes after I sat down! Exciting. He stood ten feet from me and sniffed the mock scrape I just made. A gust of wind gave me away though and he left pretty fast.

Good luck guys

lesscott02

Not much wind here in Baldwin. Sitting in a hardwood creek bottom. Good luck!

Posted from Gon.com App for Android

Corey J

Sitting on an old logging road on top I a ridge looking over the lake! Wind isn't bad here in canton!

Curtis-UGA

I'm at the house with the kids waiting on the wife to get home. As soon as she does I'm heading a few miles down the road for a short little backyard sit. Here is the funny part. I'm going to be hunting out of a tree house. I have hunted this spot a couple of times in my climber with no luck. Every time I go in I'm pushing deer out. So the homeowner suggested the tree house so I'm going to give it a try! Good luck fellas! In a bit I will be live from the tree house!!

MAC2

BC checking in from the hardwood bottom. Been here since 5:00. Nothing yet.

PappyHoel

Who's hunting off of sycamore road?

chad smith

Just got settled in again here in the city of Walton co! It's swirling 10 mph winds here! Good thing is I didn't jump any deer coming in this afternoon! Then again that might be a bad thing!

chad smith

Here is the funny part. I'm going to be hunting out of a tree house. I have hunted this spot a couple of times in my climber with no luck. Every time I go in I'm pushing deer out. So the homeowner suggested the tree house so I'm going to give it a try! Good luck fellas! In a bit I will be live from the tree house!!

Im ready to hear live updates from the tree house:)

Curtis-UGA

Well I'm in! I feel silly as ever. Had a deer about 30 yards from the tree house when I came in. She just trotted off. Hopefully she comes back!