Lighted nocks

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I just ordered a set. Will reply back with thoughts when I get them on an arrow. Thx for heads up

JROESEL

Please post the link, I don’t have Facebook and google can’t find it, I would like to see these star burst nocks

XJfire75

I’ve got a set on the way. Ordered 3 days ago so we’ll see. Have a mix of knock-offs and Nockturnals so excited to try these. Got em in Blue

savage11006

I hope so. I've got nockturnals now and have no complaints on them, but at 5 for 20 plus it being a smaller home type company I couldn't not try them.

toolmkr20

I don’t have fakebook so I just tried to look at the link with my wife’s fakebook and it comes up with content not found. :huh:

savage11006

Well, after a few weeks and some confusion/misunderstanding I finally got mine in today. They are definitely very cool. Haven't shot them yet but I'll get out there tomorrow or next day!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Well, after a few weeks and some confusion/misunderstanding I finally got mine in today. They are definitely very cool. Haven't shot them yet but I'll get out there tomorrow or next day!

Yeah they are going thru some growing pains for sure.

I have been shooting them for about 2 weeks. Zero issues so far. Went ahead and ordered another couple of packs. Shoot great and very easy on off

savage11006

Yeah they are going thru some growing pains for sure.

I have been shooting them for about 2 weeks. Zero issues so far. Went ahead and ordered another couple of packs. Shoot great and very easy on off
Well it was partly my fault. I don't have fb so i used my wife's. I didn't say anything about at the time but when they went to ship it the stuff wasn't matching. But it is what it is, i got em now and that's all that matters

Gaswamp

tag