Little frame I put together

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I’m guilty of having most of my artifacts in shoe boxes for the past 25-30 years , I’m really wanting to build me a nice coffee table to put them all in , but anyway my wife found this nice little handmade box at a yard sale for $10 so I decided to put a few in it , didn’t fasten them in any way just lay out a few to see how they looked , thought I’d share 61724381-13C2-46EE-9A4A-9C3B8F13245D.jpeg

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
You have some fine points there. The gorget is extra nice.

antharper

Staff member
You have some fine points there. The gorget is extra nice.
Thanks , and I posted a picture of it in here a while ago asking what it was , it was found in lumber city close to the ocmulgee river , my wife, girlfriend at the time almost stepped on it

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Thanks , and I posted a picture of it in here a while ago asking what it was , it was found in lumber city close to the ocmulgee river , my wife, girlfriend at the time almost stepped on it

That`s less than 12 miles from where I was raised up. A good part of my collection was found around there too.

Swamprat

Swamprat
Nice....different flavors of point types in that case. Love that point straight down top center of the preform. Bolen Bevel or Lost Lake maybe?

Size wise looks like a Bolen

marshallknight

Nice collection!

I actually told a story about you the other day...you remember that time when we were hog hunting? That's about as far as I can go with the story on a family friendly, public forum. :oops:

antharper

Staff member
Nice collection!

I actually told a story about you the other day...you remember that time when we were hog hunting? That's about as far as I can go with the story on a family friendly, public forum. :oops:
Ha ha , yeah I remember it well , actually when I seen u on here I was telling my daughter about it , fun times !

walkinboss01

Ver nice collection!!!

antharper

Staff member
Nice collection! Some of those look like they may have came from the same rock as some of mine.
Very possible , my dad said he met you the other day , said y’all was getting ready for deer season, I’m gonna post a picture of a nice blade or something I found on club this past deer season

antharper

Staff member
Found it on river side near water hole where the road is washed out F67063F8-FB96-46D4-A1E2-01A2BAA03AD5.jpeg

antharper

Staff member
Nice knife. Did you find it around the Laurens County area?
No sir , found in Coffee co a few hundred yards from ocmulgee river , I do have a few pieces in my collection from Laurens co though