Little help needed..

Hello to all. I hope everyone has had the happiest of holidays. I am a bow hunter . I have been for years. I got divorced in 09 and had to sell everything I had to get buy. I am starting from scratch and looking at the bowtech Reilm 7 #70 . I have always been a bowtech fan. However I have herd they are haveing a limb problem with delamination. Is this true? Just don't want to make a mestake I regret. Also as far as broadheads I have always used a 75gr grim reaper expandable. Do you guys have any suggestions on a 75gr head. My last bow set up was a Allgence set at 72# total arrow weight 355 gr. This bow was very fast and extremely accurate. It shot 333fps. Can I get the same out of the new bow.. also I shot Easton 349/390 arrows . Any input would be greatly appreciated..

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Don't think the delam problems have been around for several years. All 5he new bowtechs are really nice. And yeah they are plenty fast

fountain

Most any of the bows out now will serve you well. One thing I think you may need to check is the arrow set up. A 3-49 acc is a little weak on the spine side. I
Speed will be there with most any bow. I think you will need to step up to a 340 spine arrow and 100 gr points. One thing you didnt mention was your draw length. That will help me more on your arrow combo. Typically a 340 spine shaft and 100gr point will be needed if you're shooting 70# or so. There are countless combos you could go with when it comes to arrows. It will depend on your end goal for the bow set up

Ihunt

They have not had many problems in the last couple of years.

Thank you guys for your thoughts. I have a 29" draw btw. I have heard about the delamination just on a couple reviews. But it could also be the whole Matthews vs bowtech/ fixed blade vs expandable ect.. everyone has a opinion.. in that aspect not to say who is right or wrong.. Honestly it's been 10 yrs and I have a few months to get things squared away. I am a humane hunter if that can be said . And just want to make sure on my decisions . Most of us will agree that if something goes awry that it should be the hunter error not equipment.. thaks for the idea of the 349 acc that is a stiffer spine for sure. I try to keep as much speed just for the duck under. Not to just say I have a really fast bow . I hate spine shooting one.. but it happens.

goshenmountainman

I have been with bowtech for the last 15 years, I have owned or shot every high end bow that they made in those years, I had one destroyer 350 that the limb separated from the metal piece that was inlaid in it. I had no problems with the finish like so many others have had, I don't know how they treated their bows, but I am always careful with any of my equipment. I currently own five bowtechs with no problems with any of them..

Again I really appreachite all the help form you guys. I live in Rossville Ga. It is very close to the Chattanooga Tn area. Choo-Choo Archery was The premier bow shop for top of the line bows. It has sence closed down. Is there any good bow shops around this area that sells Bowtech I have found several on E-Bay but it will be an online purchase . That means no warentee. So if anyone has any good shop that they use and trust would like to hear about it. Choo-Choo 's owner went to the extream of driveing to Dunlap Tn. To get me new Strings for my first bow that was a High Country TSSR . I had a draw hunt at the Volenteer army ammunition plant in Chattanooga Tn the next day. Finding a shop that has that kind of dedacation now days is rare. Also I used to use Vaper Trail custom strings . Like I said I have been out of the stand too long are there a better string company that you guys recomend .