Living In The Last Days

Derek

I'm sure this should stir some good conversation........Who believes that we are living in the last days??? I do!!! Just look at the signs!!!!!

What do you think?

Randy

I have no idea! Just as the Bible says we will have no idea. Yes it does seem that things are bad but they have been worse. Think of all the times in history when it appeared that all heck was breaking loose. WWI, WWII, Nepolean, Mideval times. It is bad but it has also been worse. One thing I personally think has to happen is the USA has to be no longer. Every person I have heard speak on "the end times" talks about how this means CHINA, this Means Russia etc. but the USA is not mentioned in Revelations. I believe this means the USA we will not be there. We are such a powerful nation in this world if not the most powerful, how could the USA not be mentioned unless we are not around then!

Dudley Do-Wrong

One thing is for sure, each day we get closer to the day of judgement. It could be in the next minute, next day, next year, 10 or 50 or 100 years from now, only the Father knows when. Beacause of this uncertainty, we should all assure ourselves of our faith and reach out to those we love that we know are not saved.

I too, believe the signs are there that the "end" is near. As a Christian, I view it as a new beginning, when I will be with my Lord, my Savior, my Redeemer; the One who shed His blood just for me.

Last edited:

mpowell

like a thief in the night . . .

only God knows the exact day and time . . . we just better be ready! cause as the Bible states in Thessalonians . . .

"Now, brothers, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night."

but, i do see your point! have you read the "left behind" series of books by jerry jenkins and tim lahaye? outstanding books about the apocalypse, rapture, and glorious appearing of Christ. i couldn't put any of them down!