Long over due post

bigelow

Executive Chef at Billy's Bistro
Was gifted a browning out door cooker from a good friend (TnT)

Decided to make deer Phillies

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Resize them smaller, Bigs. They need to be no more than 1000 pixels wide.

Longhorn 16

I can’t seem to post pics

It is cumbersome to post pictures on this site compared to most. I take oversized pictures and then crop them so they fit within the parameters. Give it a try and let’s see what you cooked.

I don’t like the little postage stamp size pictures that are an option. They half load and you can’t see the plate that was served.

bigelow

Ok got this one

Attachments

• 60BC1C94-AA11-49A0-8C8E-67925A3CC313.jpeg
    60BC1C94-AA11-49A0-8C8E-67925A3CC313.jpeg
    264.7 KB · Views: 31

bigelow

Here goes again

Attachments

• A9C990E8-D809-4251-A605-8147359723C3.jpeg
    A9C990E8-D809-4251-A605-8147359723C3.jpeg
    274.9 KB · Views: 26

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
It is cumbersome to post pictures on this site compared to most. I take oversized pictures and then crop them so they fit within the parameters. Give it a try and let’s see what you cooked.

I don’t like the little postage stamp size pictures that are an option. They half load and you can’t see the plate that was served.
Doesn't take but a second to resize a pic. Been doing it since I joined here in 2008 or 2009 or whenever I joined here. pretty much all web forums are the same, as far as I can see. I belong to several of them. You can also set your phone or camera to take smaller pics.

I hate the thumbnails, too. When you insert the image in your post, just click "full size" instead of "thumbnail"when you post. Y9ou can click on the thumbnails and they come up bigger.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
That's looking good! When you insert the pic, click on "full image" instead of "thumbnail."

Longhorn 16

I have
Doesn't take but a second to resize a pic. Been doing it since I joined here in 2008 or 2009 or whenever I joined here. pretty much all web forums are the same, as far as I can see. I belong to several of them. You can also set your phone or camera to take smaller pics.

I hate the thumbnails, too. When you insert the image in your post, just click "full size" instead of "thumbnail"when you post. Y9ou can click on the thumbnails and they come up bigger.
I already figured it out and I wish everyone would. The thumbnails don’t always load for me.

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
A short cut I discovered is -
Take picture with phone.
Screenshot the picture.
Post the screenshot.
Loads faster, dont have to resize.

bigelow

Well that worked great

Attachments

• CC08AAC3-F150-4A15-B395-300404165D3F.jpeg
    CC08AAC3-F150-4A15-B395-300404165D3F.jpeg
    452.9 KB · Views: 24

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten

I just click on my picture, hit edit and resize, it will give you several options, I usually use the medium one, if that dont work, I will manually adjust it, but have not had to do that in a long time.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Will try all the above but
Also, use the "insert image" button at the top of the reply window to insert your pic instead of going through the "attach files" thing. It's the little pic icon between the link button and the smiley face.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I take all my pix with a camera "not" a phone and have never had a problem other than the fact that I can only load 10 of them on one post.